Nothing to moan about, in fact it was fantastic thread

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How refreshing it was in the NS not to be told to sit down every 5 minutes by the stewards, gone back to what it was like pre March last year

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Last season we had a run of three games without scoring (one draw and two losses). This was followed by 5 wins in 6 games.

We also had a run of 4 games without scoring (4 losses) that was followed by an undefeated run lasting 10 games (7 wins)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Last season we averaged 8.28ish shots per game. Following saturday's 18 shots, we had 16 shots last night.
Two games in and only one yellow card compared to 6 after two games last season.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Beautiful (and bigger) ground, great food, great atmosphere, marvellous quality football with some of the best players to ever wear an Albion shirt. A win would have been great, but ho-hum, it didn't happen. It could barely have been a better night.

Reading NSC really is really depressing though, everything is shit (including our players) to some people, The lack of perspective is frightening. I genuinely think it might be time to leave. :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was delighted with that point last night. Strangely I even enjoyed the pint of Harvey's I had before I realised the Hopheads was back. I took over my Pompey supporting mate last night and was proud to show the Amex off to him and apart from almost dying from heat exhaustion on the concourse of the upper west I still wanted to pinch myself to check it is not all a dream. The best part is.............. We get to do it all again on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here