Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not watching

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P at work, step-daughter out with boyfriend, nowt else to do except go down the pub and watch the footy really. Be rude not to. Not really fussed who wins it though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, not watched one since 83.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
:wave:

Couldn't care less who wins and I know already that whoever loses will blame it on the referee and key players being injured

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
:wave:

Couldn't give a monkeys about a bunch of overhyped and overpaid knobkockeys playing at an overhyped and overexpensive stadium built by knobjockeys.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Oh actually there is one thing I am interested in.

Are they still climbing the steps to the Royal box or are they having one of those piece of shit WWF style ceremonies in the middle of the pitch with fireworks and gymnasts ribbons?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
jonny.rainbow said:
Oh actually there is one thing I am interested in.

Are they still climbing the steps to the Royal box or are they having one of those piece of shit WWF style ceremonies in the middle of the pitch with fireworks and gymnasts ribbons?

Think the premiership is becoming as bad as wwf. So that kind of ceremony would be fitting for these bunch of muppets

I intend to become a supporter of who-ever wins, and claim to have suported them all my life.
I likes a bit of GLORY, and am very aware on the general football front, outside of things Albion.
Come on Tottenham Hotspur, win this League Cup today for us lifelong fans!
:love:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
i will watch the build up hope they show some of the finer points of '83

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Will be watching as it's a historic occasion for English footy, the FA Cup Final returning to Wembley. Just a shame there is no underdog in the mould of 1987's Coventry City team or 1983's BHAFC team. It's gotta be watched, in future years people will ask if you remember where you were on today's date, in the same way that they say do you remember where you were when Elvis died? JFK was assasinated? Zeke Rowe left the Albion? Ali and Su Osman burnt the toast in the cafe in Eastbenders? (Su: "Don't worry about it Ali, just scrape the toast" Ali: "We don't scrape toast!")

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here