Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure if this is old or new news but!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just whipped on the text and it seems lewes council have backed the inspesctor report by saying falmer will affect the surrounding area and falmer village.

They have given the full backing to the inspector:ohmy:

Is this old or new?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Who the f*** gives a shit what Lewes Council think? It has nothing to do with them. Lets ask every other council in the country what they think? I bet Grimsby's council have a think or two say about this ground! :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feck Lewes Council - no respect or time for them.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
oapdodge said:
Turkey
Did you miss me yesterday ?:lolol: :lolol:

I kept checking my back. Couldn't spot anyone following me. Although you are the master of disguise and discretion. I met Sussex on Leigth though! Unfortuantly I was nackered having been driving all day and the conversation was rather limited to, 'Oh Hello. Nice to meet you'! :jester:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Turkey said:
Who the f*** gives a shit what Lewes Council think? It has nothing to do with them. Lets ask every other council in the country what they think? I bet Grimsby's council have a think or two say about this ground! :rolleyes:
I think the change to the road layout or part of it comes under them, but the Stadium doe's not.
Muppet Tossers the lot of them.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
They seek me here they seek me there.
I was that bollard in the middle of the road in Hull that you kept driving past.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here