Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(NOT SAFE) big brother chantelle does page3!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Face isn't much to be honest. Good luck to her, get the money whilst she can. I hope she doesn't turn into Jodie Marsh, but somehow I think that Jodie is hovering in the wings as a career advisor already.

DJ Leon said:
My God she's ugly.

She's an attractive girl with a nice manner and not 2 brain cells to rub together. One of these days, I'm going to start a thread for all you "She is so ugly" people to post pictures of yourself for everyone else to critique.

And, like Hampshire, I hope she has the sense to stay well clear of the Marsh slapper.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
nipples r a big dark.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Great Cornholio said:
She's an attractive girl with a nice manner and not 2 brain cells to rub together. One of these days, I'm going to start a thread for all you "She is so ugly" people to post pictures of yourself for everyone else to critique.

And, like Hampshire, I hope she has the sense to stay well clear of the Marsh slapper.
I've got to agree with this. She blatently is NOT ugly and I'd love to see a picture of DJ Leon so that I can understand what a truly beautiful person looks like. :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Great Cornholio said:

Got to go along with this. I would hazard a guess that the majority of this lady's detractors have no girlfriend.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
really aint all that! the people that say shes fit dont have taste *FULL STOP*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here