Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not long now!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not confident TBH. The only stat to give us any optimism is that Palace's current away form is woeful - their last win was against Peterborough back in November.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Our team is stronger in most departments this season and Palace will have to work a heck of a lot harder to get anything out of the game.

Is that so? Strange, i could have sworn we were 9 points ahead of you and did you 3-0 just 2 months ago...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they will beat us,and i will get over it within 24 hours,
and as long as we finish higher than we did last season job done.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is that so? Strange, i could have sworn we were 9 points ahead of you and did you 3-0 just 2 months ago...

He means our team is stronger than our team last year.

Can't go overboard on reading too much into the 3-0, there's new players in both sides and I'd seriously hope we don't go a man down so early again.

Will look at the table on the morning of the 17th and draw any conclusions from it then :lolol:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I'm still not certain that Gus and the team understand how we fans feel about this match. I think we will bottle it too and if so there will be another mass exodus before the final whistle. 3 - 1 to the other team.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Meh. Our season will be over by then... :rolleyes:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
With March 17th quickly approaching I'm quietly confident that we could achieve something as good as what we did at the AMEX last season. Wouldn't it be brilliant to have a near 40 year old inflict defeat? Realistically though, a draw would be a great result!:lolol:

How do you fish whilst wanking and you catch something? As you are clearly an expert I thought I would ask ......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here