Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

not in her forest....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am sure I saw a Brighton player (who will remain unnamed) on a date last night. Peered in the window of a restaurant on my way to beach volleyball and there he was or at least 99% sure it was him.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I was in a quiz that was run by a fat spurs supporter so we called our team 'I'm a fat Spurs c*nt!' So when he read out the list of team names.... you get the picture...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The COMO team were very generous with their sweeties. Alex Revell won the bottle of champers that I donated for the raffle, I was rather hoping he would offer to share THAT with me too (Mrs Coach drifts off into a daydream of a wood cabin, roaring fire, snuggly rug and a modestly clothed Alex Revell.......)
But I digress! After catching a member of the winning team as she fell over the table (and then fell down the stairs, and out of the door - maybe it wasn't a good idea to have cheap drinks on offer!) I interviewed Dick Knight about his memories of Gary Hart (a couple of really nice stories he told me too) and Gary himself about his Testimonial Year and events. It'll be played on the show next Saturday (8/12) and is worth a listen. Plug Plug.
I also didn't realise when I was waiting to speak to Dick that my microphone was on, and I've got a lovely rant by Atilla the Stockbroker, who was very very merry, almost as merry as the falling down lady, but I wont be able to play that as it consisted of words that would have to be bleeped every other second, and he ended spectacularly with "Dont you dare die, Dick!" - the other people around me found that instruction very amusing, as did DK!!
It was almost like a the drunk scene between Lesley Ash and Neil Morrisey in Men Behaving Badly!!
I also thought it was great when the question 'what is feta' was asked, because everyone whispered 'cheese' at exactly the same time, which translated into a crowd chant that was heard by EVERYONE! And Gary Hart winning the first team signed football. Paul Samrah was a bit cheeky in his announcement that it was a while since he'd signed one of them! He put it back, which I was disappointed with, cos I was gonna mug him for it later!
All in all, a great fun evening, that we, The Albion Roar team (mid table mediocrity - we're not ashamed!) enjoyed very much - thanks to all who organised it.
Hope it raised some good loot for Gary's testimonial fund too. A lovely bloke and an Albion Legend. xx

Was that you with the long, dark straight hair?

It was amusing listening to John rant about 'Don't you dare f***ing die, Dick or it's WAR!'

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Was that you with the long, dark straight hair?

It was amusing listening to John rant about 'Don't you dare f***ing die, Dick or it's WAR!'

Yes love, that was me. At one point I thought DK was going to have to physically restrain him and get the straight jacket out! lol!

In answer to the above question there's a racing night and boxing night coming up next year. I believe the next one is the boxing on about Feb 13/14th?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here