Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Good...............

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Anyone with information about the death or who saw anything suspicious in the area is asked to call Sussex Police on 0845 6070999 quoting Operation Kite..."

Operation Kite? Bound to be strings attached...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
"Anyone with information about the death or who saw anything suspicious in the area is asked to call Sussex Police on 0845 6070999 quoting Operation Kite..."

Operation Kite? Bound to be strings attached...

Could be, might just be the knife crime initiative though..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Aha, this would explain the 15 police cars / vans and the emptying of litter bins (bit late?) that's going on now then.

Shit! I was round that way last night!

Not nice

Slightly different story, but similar circumstance for me - I was walking my dog around a (gated) apartment complex, and it crossed my mind to check on my dinghy, which was on a trailer in the parking level. I decided not to bother, but the next morning revealed that a S. Korean bloke had been viciously stabbed 40 times and was found in a puddle of his blood (would be next to his Rolls, but that was driven away by the killer) estimated at the same period of time I had walked my dog.
I got interviewed by the media the next day, on telly and everything, but could only speculate about it like everyone else.
It turned out that the dead guy was a major financier for the S.Korean war effort against N.Korea, to the tune of hundreds of millions. The Rolls was found some time later parked in the LAX airport lot, and the assassin had already flown back home.

International espionage with deadly intentions - and I dread to think that I and my dog could have got in the way, whilst walking unsuspecting on a balmy evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here