• sussex

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • s/east england

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • other part of england

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • wales, scotland, ireland

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • western europe (france, spain, germany etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eatern europe - romania, russia etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • usa/canada

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • southern americas

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • other

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Technically I'm from "s/east england" as I was born in a hospital in Redhill, Surrey. But I lived in and grew up in Gossips Green, Broadfield and Teslcombe Cliffs so in reality I'm all Sussex.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Padders said:
Born Royal Alexandra, Lived up North since Uni, aspire to one day move back home.

Was that not the Children's Hospital on Dyke Road?

Born Dublin family moved to Brighton when I was 1 and returned to Ireland when I was 15 and here ever since.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Born Brighton and lived in Hove, Portslade and Brighton for 30 years. This exotic existance was broken by a new job since when I had a short spell in Chennai (FKA Madras) before a year in Sydney and now Tokyo.

Dunno when I'm coming home (entirely up to my work) but felt remarkably at home in Sydney and, after an unsure start, can also highly recommend Japan.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Born in brighton,Moved to Manchester and returned 1 year later!
:nono:

perth seagull said:
Technically I'm from "s/east england" as I was born in a hospital in Redhill, Surrey. But I lived in and grew up in Gossips Green, Broadfield and Teslcombe Cliffs so in reality I'm all Sussex.

That is bloody scarey!!!! I was born in Brighton and lived in Gossops Green in Crawley, before moving to Peacehaven.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Born in Oxford, folks in the RAF, at age 10 went to boarding school in Steyning.

I got fed up with all the other kids asking "Are you Liverpool, Arsenal or ManU?" At this stage, having lived abroad for the previous 5 years I had no idea where Liverpool, Arsenal or Manchester were so I asked if there was a team nearby.

That week Eric Steele came to do a talk in assembley, the rest as they say is History!

I left school at 18, and never went home, been an Albion fan since 1977.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
born in Edinburgh moved to Windsor when I was two and Brighton at aged 7. Not lived there permanently since going to Edinburgh University in 1985. Still got family down there and still follow the super Seagulls from afar.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Born in a shanty town outside Gillingham but grew up in Canterbury.
Jumped on the Albion bandwagon at 11 when relatives moved to Hove,went to Brighton college and have lived in Portland road,Palmeira sq and Kamptown.

Now doing time in London.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Born in Littlehampton (Rustington actually, in the Zachary Merton), spent my first year in Patcham, the house is now under the bypass flyover, then Kew for 5 years, then lived in a school near East Grinstead, been in current house since 1980, but stopping in London sometimes as the daily grind on South Central drives me nuts.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Born in Cuckfield Hospital, lived in Haywards Heath til I was five (briefly became the third generation of the Palmer family to attend St Wilfreds School).

Emmigrated to Dorking. Lived in South Wales (Usk and Pontypridd) for five years while at College/Uni (with summer holidays back in Surrey), which later led to accusations from work colleagues that I was in fact Welsh!!

Moved to Guildford three years ago.

Dream of moving to Brighton at some point (although that isn't too high on the list of dreams I have!).

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here