Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a good start to the season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re: Re: Not a good start to the season

dancing ninjas mate said:
How dare you!!!. We had six players out on saturday four would have probably started if they where fit. We will stay up comfartably in my opinion. The standards better but we should have nicked a point at wolves. And we've only conceded two goals in four games:bla:
We'll see. I think you'll finish in the bottom 6. And the reports I read of you at Wolves were that you were totally outplayed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
In fairness though MM did get snubbed a few times and several new players only arrived on the eve of the season start.

so why did these players arrive so late?

didn't get the players we wanted, so we got any old panic buy shite?

did it take a long time to negotiate

or were we just slow off the blocks as per...?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nope, I think that too many assumptions are being made here. people seem to forget that MMis one of the most experienced managers in this league and I for one don't believe he spent the close season twiddling his thumbs.

You seem to forget that we're not rolling in cash. He was waiting for the outcome of the Harding saga for a start and also I suspect that Virgos move may have been planned out a long time before it happned but there again, the revenue from that (or what was left after eveything else) was also domething that required the biding of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here