Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Blimey, I know Premiership sides don't take the League Cup very seriously at times, especially teams who expect to battle relegation, but ... Norwich 0 MK Dons 4 !!!

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
i did look at that fixture this morning and thought with MK's form that an upset was maybe possibly especially with other things on norwich's mind but was thinking a late 1-0. Wish i'd had a flutter on that now.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i did look at that fixture this morning and thought with MK's form that an upset was maybe possibly especially with other things on norwich's mind but was thinking a late 1-0. Wish i'd had a flutter on that now.

some of us took the 5.7 on mk this morning :wink:

11 changes from starting line up on sunday

doesn't look like anyone was bothered as is usual under lambert in the cups

concentrate on the league now :bounce:

all promoted sides knocked out...

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
it is harsh on the fans yes, tho they only paid a tenner

home games these days very difficult to get tickets for and expensive so this was some people's rare chance to see us

especially kids

it's a pretty pointless competition these days sadly

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

home games these days very difficult to get tickets for and expensive so this was some people's rare chance to see us

especially kids

Makes sense for a struggling team to concentrate on their main objective. Job well done I'd say.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

especially kids

Pretty pointless if that's the manager's approach. Looks quite a good competition from where we sit.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I know its a shit cup but winning it can boost your cv and give fans a trophy and european football. Any team in premier league cold surely have realistic aims of winning 6 games and doing this.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I know its a shit cup but winning it can boost your cv and give fans a trophy and european football. Any team in premier league cold surely have realistic aims of winning 6 games and doing this.

Yep. At this stage it's only three wins to the final (or is that 4 wins if the semis are over two legs?). Win that and you've got a UEFA Europa League spot. I'd be delighted to see Brighton competing in Europe!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here