Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich or Barnsley?

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
Why all the Barnsley hate? As far as I'm concerned they seem like a decent club. I've never met any fans of either but generally the Yorkshire teams outside of Leeds seem to have decent friendly fans without the arrogance of a lot of clubs in other places. I mean, look at the Championship teams from London...QPR, Watford, Charlton...the Scum...all think they're 'special'.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
People will be quick to state they want to go to Norwich because of there history but if we are looking at a more winnable game then Barnsley gets my vote.

Thing is, if So'ton, Charlton and Norwich come down, there's no way all of them will be challenging at the top next year. Whoever comes down, there will be one or two in top half and one sturggling whoever comes down so I don't think we should worry about how 'big' the clubs are.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
100% norwich.never been to carrow road and always have for some reason,cracking support there,also i went to barnsley when we lost 1-0 and it was shit!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I would like Norwich to stay up because I know someone who supports them but it would be a great place to go next season. Barnsley would probably have less of a chance of going straight back up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here