Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Citys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
myleene-klass_13713.jpg

No disrespect Myleene but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday. Gus and the boys are on a terrific run of one defeat in eight and confidence is high, we are due to give someone a spanking and have your boys firmly in our sights on Saturday.

Come on, lets get right behind Gus and the boys on Saturday, recent performances have been extremely encouraging and with the league leaders and former Premier League giants Norwich City in town lets pack the Withdean to the reafters and cheer the boys on to a famous victory.

:ascarf:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I could cope with relegation for a go on that!

Not so for Delia!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no disrespect and she has got delightful tits but I rather think that Delia or Stephen Fry might be somewhat further up on the ladder of celebrity

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Those womens scarves modelled by Delia and some other bitch in that photo are just GHASTLY.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*swoon*

Mmmmmmmyleeene :love:
I'd love to show her my muckspreader

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
myleene-klass_13713.jpg

No disrespect Myleene but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday. Gus and the boys are on a terrific run of one defeat in eight and confidence is high, we are due to give someone a spanking and have your boys firmly in our sights on Saturday.

Come on, lets get right behind Gus and the boys on Saturday, recent performances have been extremely encouraging and with the league leaders and former Premier League giants Norwich City in town lets pack the Withdean to the reafters and cheer the boys on to a famous victory.

NSC must be slipping, no reference to the pearl necklace.:thumbsup:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
myleene-klass_13713.jpg

Is there any chance your balls might drop anytime soon so that you spare us this 'hilarity'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here