Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I had the opposite thought. After the Biss reported 'incident' I think it would have affected the players like it did me. The break came at a good time to get us back focused on football and GPott to do his magic.

I'd like to think it won't have impacted the rest of the group at all but we'll see. If a single colleague at work did something stupid externally and was handed a disciplinary/suspended it shouldn't impact the rest of a large team.

Bissouma will be a loss on the pitch if he doesn't feature but we managed against Arsenal. It may have changed him and his preparations, interesting to see if he has traveled and to what extent he will feature, if any.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Think Norwich have a really decent team this year and things will click and they’ll get some good results (don’t think they’ll stay up but I’m certain they’ll get improve). Hard not to be nervous against a team needing their first win.
No easy games in this league so a resounding win would be an really indication of our potential this season.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I'd like to think it won't have impacted the rest of the group at all but we'll see. If a single colleague at work did something stupid externally and was handed a disciplinary/suspended it shouldn't impact the rest of a large team.

Bissouma will be a loss on the pitch if he doesn't feature but we managed against Arsenal. It may have changed him and his preparations, interesting to see if he has traveled and to what extent he will feature, if any.

He won’t

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea

He won't be travelling. It will have zero impact on the team.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We're going to lose, i just know it. Maybe we'll scrape a draw but I reckon today is the start of the long haul to mid-table average-ness. Have to say my Albion mojo has crashed in the last two weeks, Bissouma's arrest, Potter getting linked to every club that wants a new manager, members continually getting treated like second class fans - I suppose the early season highs had to come down at some point.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Norwich winless in 17, only one point in that time. Brighton on the crest of a wave. We all know what's going to happen next ........................

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Expect them to be very strong for the first 20 minutes... they are going to go out there and want to show people that they can beat "teams like Brighton" and that they've been working hard over the international break. Dont concede in those first 20 and everything should hopefully go well and result in 3 points.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Would be thrilled with a win, 17 points from 8 games would be phenomenal. But every away game is tough, even bottom of the league Norwich, so a point is fine.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sanchez
Veltman - Dunk - Duffy
Lamptey - Moder - Lallana - Cucurella
Trossard - Gross
Maupay​

We can't turn up expecting to win, but we should turn up understanding that we're stronger than them all over the pitch. Play our game and we win. Bet365 offered me a free bet on any PL game, stuck it on 2-0 Brighton, winning at HT & Lamptey to score.

I’d go stronger and more attacking than that if injuries and mentality allow. All they’ve managed to do this season is block a poor Burnley out, I say go for it.

————————-Sanchez———————
——-Veltman——-Dunk——Webster—-
—————Bissouma—-Lallana————-
Lamptey———Trossard———Cucurella
——Maupay————————Connolly—

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sanchez
Webster - Duffy - Dunk
Veltman - Moder - Lallana - Cucurella
Mac Allister - Maupay - Trossard​

Subs: Steele, Lamptey, March, Burn, Richards, Roberts, Connolly.

Alternatively, just go with whatever Potter picks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here