Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't think Connolly is good enough for the first team yet.

Apart from THAT Spurs performance, he's been poor pretty much every game since.

I think he's only in the side because our data analysers like that he wins a lot of freekicks because he falls over so much.

Wasn't he one of the few players who did anything against Manure? Nearly scored and forced De Gea in to a good save.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am concerned that Warren Aspinall has been so disparaging about Tettey, saying we can let him have the ball as much as he likes, because he's never going to score, and Johnny mentioning how Norwich have lost every game in which they've conceded first. It's tempting the commentary fates.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can hear a crowd noise on the wireless all of a sudden, have they turned the telly up?

In the last game they mentioned they were trying some ambient crowd noise in the background, and then I heard it for a few minutes, then didn't notice it again for the rest of the game. Perhaps they're doing it again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
More idolising of Lamptey - he gives the opposition so much to worry about going forward .... LB’s back peddle, left-sided CB’s drawn out to cover. No longer are we a pedestrian soft touch down that flank, with the combo’s of LB and LW attacking at will.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
In the last game they mentioned they were trying some ambient crowd noise in the background, and then I heard it for a few minutes, then didn't notice it again for the rest of the game. Perhaps they're doing it again.

They seem to be twiddling their knobs a lot at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here