Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Win, it will be a good day and evening, almost celebratory. Lose and it will be awful on here and generally the rest of the weekend. Draw will not be a disaster but the threat of relegation will still be in the air. This is what we want folks the feeling of ecstasy, sadness and wonder. It will never change for supporters and thier football clubs, how and why do we enjoy it?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I like Norwich. It's a nice place to visit. I've always liked their kit because it's unusual and it subconsciously makes me think of Norwich and the fair county of Norfolk like warm, golden sunshine and beautiful English countryside. However, the kit they are wearing this year with that stupid green merging into yellow, that looked shit when some teams like Spurs did it last year is criminal. This cannot and MUST NOT be forgiven. We must give them the damn good spanking that they're asking for and send that silly shit-show abomination of a kit back down to the lower leagues. I call on every one of our players to fight, fight for the very integrity of the Premier League that we fought so hard and for so long to be part of and send that despicable greeny-yellow mish-mash of filth to the very depths of hell where it belongs. 0-0.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Nice place to visit? ... both times I have been there the traffic was absolutely clogged and spoiled any appreciation of the place. 5he football club is ok though, when they are not playing against us.
Today? We have been reminded on here of just how poor our away form has been and our scoring record ....
But.. Maybe, today’s the day when it will all come good!
Perhaps Connelly will actually score? Our midfield will. Control the game and we will keep a clean sheet.... Maybe?
Anyway,whatever.....:albion2:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
All depends on the set up

Lamptey starts

Bissouma Holding

Maupay having a striking partner

I think we have enough if my terms are met

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Think Norwich have given up, they’re on a beach already behind a plastic screen with a mask on.

Albion come out all guns blazing, 0-3 by half time, then it descends into a training ground style pass around for the second half with all ten subs being used.

We where loose.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly, Connolly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Desmond

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wouldn’t it be nice to take the lead for once?

And to have a nice, comfortable 3-0 lead, get our cigars out in the second half and play some Potterball.

When was the last time we had a comfortable win like that, I’m thinking West Ham away under Hughton and Watford away first game under GP.

We have to be due one of those again at some point. Maybe today.

Spurs at the Amex, 3-0.

How could you forget.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hoping for a win but suspect a low scoring draw, which I wouldn't be unhappy with. Then beat Newcastle in a few weeks and we should be safe.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Norwich are so dead in the water the danger is they collectively pull a giant switch marked "**** IT" play their best football and stick 4 past us before they remember they're meant to crumble

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All depends on the set up

Lamptey starts

Bissouma Holding

Maupay having a striking partner

I think we have enough if my terms are met

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d actually like to see 3 forward players with full backs given full license to gallop forwards.

Something like..........

————————-Ryan———————
Lamptey—Webster—Dunk—-Bernardo
——-Bissouma—-Mooy-—Pröpper——-
—Jahanbakhsh—Maupay—-Trossard—

We need some goals today.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Lockdown has done us a favour here, in normal circumstances this is exactly the sort of game we don’t turn up for and get stuffed, behind closed doors works in our favour 0-2.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lots of talk during the Man City v Liverpool game of how the better technical teams have done well in lockdown / behind closed doors football. We have better technical players than them, and there's not a lot of other teams we can say that about in this league. So we'll probably get battered.....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I’d actually like to see 3 forward players with full backs given full license to gallop forwards.

Something like..........

————————-Ryan———————

I'd be very happy with that.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Something like..........

————————-Ryan———————

Ha.. Still holding out for AJ?

I want him involved too, but any money he won’t be on the bench.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A-990779-1570071827-1261.jpeg.jpg

Not that I'm superstitious at all.
But the reserve official Mr Costa, a former Blue :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here