Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich Away

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
My soon to be 13 year old son is desperate to start going to away games, and would like Norwich away tickets for his birthday. I don’t have enough loyalty points for a priority booking, and on sale date for standard STHs is the same day as his birthday. Think there’s likely to be any left at that stage? Or shall I break it to him now, and see if there’s any other pressie that would meet his approval? Thanks for any advice. Apart from the odd game hiding in the opposition home end, I’m something of an away game JCL.

Be very surprised if this doesn’t make general sale.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I’ll never make that journey back to Carrow Road after that bloody power cut!! Hats off to those that went back for the re-arranged game (with a free hot drink thrown in, how generous!!)
£5 Food voucher from my recollection

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I’ll never make that journey back to Carrow Road after that bloody power cut!! Hats off to those that went back for the re-arranged game (with a free hot drink thrown in, how generous!!)

You’re going to hate me for saying this, but I just went back to my aunties nearby and she cooked us a nice steak and chips with a bottle of red to go with it. Wasn’t all bad that day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here