Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Away

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Looks absolutely impossible to get back from by train, any other suggestions for us without automobiles? Never taken a fanbus before but would they be running for this one and how does it all work?

Cheers

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
It is possible by train, unaware of the time now but the ground is only a five minute walk from the station and it gives you about 15 minutes after the final whistle to make the last train back in to London. I will be doing it :ascarf:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It is impossible to get back to Brighton by train, hoping to crash at some friends' gaff in London Town.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It is possible by train, unaware of the time now but the ground is only a five minute walk from the station and it gives you about 15 minutes after the final whistle to make the last train back in to London. I will be doing it :ascarf:

Wot he said. Did this last time we played there and I am doing it this time as well. IIRC there is an offy at the station so you can get some :drink: for the trip home.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you get back to the station in time and get the 22.00 leaving Norwich bound for Liverpool St. then you'll be back in Brighton about half past 2.

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
are there any supporters coaches or bus trips going?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
One of my mates done the Norwich v Spurs pre-season friendly at the start of last season, which was a night match, he made the last train back to Liv Street. It leaves at 2200, I think. Which allows you about 20 minutes.

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Thirty something pound to stay in the travelodge, Thats what im going to do!!!

i have to work the next day and can't afford to do this, will either have to rush the train or find another alternative...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Wouldn't bother without any guarantees from Carrow roads electrical department. Their floodlights are shit................

it's a long way home having not seen the match.:rant:

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Can you not Drive it mate?

no car...just moved to Brighton from Canada a couple of months ago...do the club ever have a bus, whats this I hear referred to as "the costa express?"

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Liz Costa runs a coach to every 1st team game so there will be one running for that game too...

You give her a buzz and book your space... Her mobile is 07976 758973

If I decide to go there will be space in my car for 3 leaving from Hove but I wont decide until probably the weekend before... Will put a post up if I do decide to go.. If you want first refusal, PM me...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm driving, too much hassle/expense on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here