Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Ashton bid accepted

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
pasty said:

Be nice....it can't be easy typing with all those extra fingers

:jester:

Crewe are such a well-organised team, I think they will miss him less than Burnley will miss Robbie Blake.

Still, you can see both Crewe and Burnley coming back to us as long as we keep our form.

Attilio is spot on about the Ashton effect on Norwich, he seems very sharp for a Palace fan, and possibly deserves a column in the Sports Argus :lol:

Presumably then Norwicha re not interested in getting Zamora now....................

he must have been the fall back opton if the Ashton deal fell through.

All he Notrich fans here are pretty pleased. Have kept telling me all they need is a goalscorer...........

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It is for more than 2 million as Spurs had a 2 million pound bid turned down on Tuesday.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Martin Jol yesterday said Spurs' £2million bid was back when Santini was manager, it's just that Crewe only just told Norwich that fact.

Attilio the Hun said:
Ashton to Crewe would be bad news for super Palace.

They play decent enough football as it is and just lack a goalscorer.

If he starts banging them in it makes our relegation battle all the tougher.
(I'm not feeling a wave of sympathy yet! :p )

Oh.....alright then, here's some sympathy.......................there there ..................... BWAAAH :laugh: :laugh: :clap2: :lolol: :laugh: :lolol: :flameboun :banana: punk: :laugh: :shit:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's very encouraging to see Norwich and Southampton strengthening their squads for the relegation dogfight ahead. If both finish above Palace surely that's them doooomed?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here