Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich and Brighton agree fee for Bennett

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Can somebody post a link of where Lambert has said the transfer is over - I haven't seen or heard anything like that.

Indeed, have I missed something here?

D

Deleted User X18H

My sauces are telling me HP will soon be out of date. Ketchup needs to be stood on its lid. And someone left chilli out of the fridge.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to confess I was disappointed in Poyet's reluctance to talk about Bennett post match. I have a nasty feeling that the thread starter may be correct.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can somebody post a link of where Lambert has said the transfer is over - I haven't seen or heard anything like that.

On Talk sport when interviewed after the Palace game he was asked about signing players and his reply was " I was hoping to bring in a couple but that looks unlikely now but we will have to wait and see, but I will not just bring in a player for the sake of it as I think the players I have are good enough to get promotion." Could have been said to put people off but he didnt sound convinced it would happen.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Mike79 - you are such a condescending git. I know you understand how sensitive this issue is for Brighton fans yet you keep popping up prentending to be the voice of reason in every one of these threads. You are a shit-stirrer and an attention seeking twat - please just shut the f*** up.

(and by the way, I'm 45 if that helps you form a more accurate and entirely lacking-in-wit patronising reply).

Spot on Mr Kray. So piss-off Mike sodding 79. Go discharge your Pomposity Pistol on your own tiresome, fellow yokels. :bigwave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
When interviewed Gus said no comment.Slight worry.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
yeah, it's probably boring him to death. We've just had a VERY good win against a good Watford side so he'd rather talk about the team's success rather than this Bennett saga

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
As Bennett is not even good enough for our starting 11 now, it does not really matter if he stays or goes.

:dunce:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if a fee has been agreed, but 1.2 M does seem a little low, given it has to really be an offer we can't refuse.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, we will know tomorrow. Not much more can be said on the matter now. Let's wait and see.

Whatever happens, this board will be very busy tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here