Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich and Brighton agree fee for Bennett

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
yea right.......join the other trolls under the bridge...lambert has said this deal is a no go as has bloom

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thats the 4 million two hundred and twenty thousand'th good source since Friday! :lolol:

I'm off fishing...

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
its off mate...bennett is staying....lambert your manager has confirmed this....now kindly go back to your own board

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm just telling you what i've been told.

Well just tell your six fingered friends on your Norwich forums..........and f*** OFF from our forum.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
this is the new "fixtures"!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
My sources are telling me to expect the move to go through today or tomorrow, or not at all.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I like hot sauce

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If this goes ahead this is probably what we will hear and Get.

Gus will say it's unfair to hold back the lad but i had to get the right fee for the club first before Bennett can go.

Norwich will offer around 1.5 -2.million plus another chunk if they go up.Maybe another 1 million.

Gus will have the final say and if Bloom is happy with the fee then Bye bye

Gus will have one or two players already lined up in his head.

Maybe we can afford a striker now on top.

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
Can somebody post a link of where Lambert has said the transfer is over - I haven't seen or heard anything like that.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
This transfer saga is getting so boring i'm really starting to not give a shit what happens. The plus side to Bennett leaving will be us not having to hear anymore crap from all these Norwich online supporters. It's got to that point where I'm just looking forward to the end of all these rumours regardless of where Bennett is come Monday afternoon.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Mike79 - you are such a condescending git. I know you understand how sensitive this issue is for Brighton fans yet you keep popping up prentending to be the voice of reason in every one of these threads. You are a shit-stirrer and an attention seeking twat - please just shut the f*** up.

(and by the way, I'm 45 if that helps you form a more accurate and entirely lacking-in-wit patronising reply).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here