Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstandchat Dogs - In the Barnsley programme on Saturday

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
For those of you who take a passing interest in this board's very own greyhound racing syndicate, you might want to pick up a copy of the matchday programme on Saturday.

• See what happened the day ALBION FLYER, ALBION STAR and ALBION LEGEND went up the Amex.
  • Read what Bruno said when he met our fabulous racing trio.
  • Hear what happened when Lewis Dunk joined ALBION STAR'S recent trophy presentation
  • Catch a glimpse of members of the NSC syndicate and learn a bit more about how the syndicate was born and what we have planned coming up.
  • And keep up with the dogs on their own twitter feed

Well worth the extra 50p !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true that Albion Flyer , Albion Star and Albion Legend are canine versions pace-wise of LuaLua , Will Buckley and CMS ?

Is it true that Albion Flyer , Albion Star and Albion Legend are canine versions pace-wise of LuaLua , Will Buckley and CMS ?

Make Flyer Buckley (slightly injury-prone) and you're about right.

Can't wait to see the article. I just hope they don't use the picture where I've got my eyes closed.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
just hope they don't use the picture where I've got my eyes closed.

It could be worse. What if they print the picture of John looking like he is some sort of male model?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
For those of you who take a passing interest in this board's very own greyhound racing syndicate, you might want to pick up a copy of the matchday programme on Saturday.

• See what happened the day ALBION FLYER, ALBION STAR and ALBION LEGEND went up the Amex.
  • Read what Bruno said when he met our fabulous racing trio.
  • Hear what happened when Lewis Dunk joined ALBION STAR'S recent trophy presentation
  • Catch a glimpse of members of the NSC syndicate and learn a bit more about how the syndicate was born and what we have planned coming up.
  • And keep up with the dogs on their own twitter feed

Well worth the extra 50p !

I hope the

• Find out why the Amex Sign in front the West Stand had to be repainted

Isn't included

Naughty Legend :blush: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here