Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northampton snap up Jake

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
Bury, Bradford, Bristol Rovers, Swindon, Stevenage and Northampton all spoke to him. Was interest from Motherwell aswell. Best scoring season in his career last year same again next year Jakey :)

Hammond has done better than okay.

Loft just got another two years at Port Vale.

I'd forgotten about DH and hadn't picked up on Loft getting an extension - I always liked him.

Have you seen that Micky Adams is going for a Director's position at PV? Looks quite sound tbh but there's some grief on their website about some other bloke (Simms) who's recently been elected. Mate of Robbie W by the look of it and has gone mouthing off to the press about the club.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hammond - Southampton - Championship
Cox - Leyton Orient - League One
Lynch - Forest - Championship
Robinson - Northampton - League Two
El Abd - Brighton - Championship
Elphick - Brighton - Championship

Have I missed anyone?

Whatever people said about our youth set up that is a pretty good return I would say over the last few years. And that's without including the likes of Dunk and Caskey who are on the fringe of a Championship side.

apple

Jan 20, 2009
Hammond - Southampton - Championship
Cox - Leyton Orient - League One
Lynch - Forest - Championship
Robinson - Northampton - League Two
El Abd - Brighton - Championship
Elphick - Brighton - Championship

Have I missed anyone?

Whatever people said about our youth set up that is a pretty good return I would say over the last few years. And that's without including the likes of Dunk and Caskey who are on the fringe of a Championship side.

Fraser - Barnet - League Two
Sullivan - Charlton - League One

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sam Rents....

I always rated the man, but he shouldn't be ignored from the crop of young players who came through. He's been signed by Gateshead though, so atleast he's still in the game.

Northampton isn't a bad move for Robinson, all the best of luck to the man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here