Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northampton Roll Call

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Yes, this is gonna be flair, the Gus bus's second stop! Me + 4 shall be hopping on for this!

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
northampton site says only 2 stands open - we could outnumber the home fans!!!

Yeah read that. According to the site, only 1 home stand (west) and the away stand (south) will be open due to initial demand. Looks like what severnside gull is true, we may outnumber the home fans!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Yeah read that. According to the site, only 1 home stand (west) and the away stand (south) will be open due to initial demand. Looks like what severnside gull is true, we may outnumber the home fans!

:clap2:

Looks a real possibility, seems plenty of interest according to this thread and should be another bumper Albion away day audience.

:clap:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
we will take 600 max

I popped into the club shop earlier at Sixfields and the guy there said Albion had only sold 100 tickets and to expect perhaps another 100 on top of that.

I said that I'd be most surprised if he was right and that I'd be prepared to bet on 400+ given our normal following plus the result and turnout on Saturday at Swindon.

The good news is that they are geared up OK - tickets printed for the whole stand and two staff in the ticket portacabin behind the away end.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
If I'd planned mx week better I might have just managed it. Am heading south from Scotland to Leeds. Should've checked trains etc. But will have to keep tabs on the score on here, mobile battery willing. Enjoy singing us to victory all :albion2: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here