Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North standers!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Starting at our next home game, lets have a sea of blue and white! Bring Balloons, scarves, flags! Even make your own banners! Lets get this stand rocking week in week out, not just for the one game but for every game ! Lets create an atmosphere and make ourselves heard! :bhasign: :albion2:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can mods merge this with the other north stand thread?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What are you blithering on about? The North has been noisy every game, not just one game. Balloons for Coventry at home (a team who play in, er, blue)? Give me strength!

Yes I know it has, did I just say week in week out ? You moan at everything

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
What are you blithering on about? The North has been noisy every game, not just one game. Balloons for Coventry at home (a team who play in, er, blue)? Give me strength!

You are so bloody miserable, I don't think I have seen a single post from you where you aren't complaining about something.

Yes lets give the North stand some colour!:albion2::ascarf::albion:

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
I am normally in the North stand but decided to take my daughter on sunday for her first game, so we went in the East stand. We were 2 blocks up from the South stand and I'm not sure how loud the North seemed if you were in there on Sunday but from the East stand the North sounded very, very quiet. Not sure how well the sounds travels...

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I am normally in the North stand but decided to take my daughter on sunday for her first game, so we went in the East stand. We were 2 blocks up from the South stand and I'm not sure how loud the North seemed if you were in there on Sunday but from the East stand the North sounded very, very quiet. Not sure how well the sounds travels...

From where I was in the North stand it did seem pretty quiet but I was told we sounded good on the radio.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We want all stands to be able to think it's loud, because from other stand we seem quiet,we need more colour and atmosphere.

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
Agreed. But don't reckon it will happen in every stand. Some bloke attempted to get the East singing for about 20 minutes, giving up and sitting back down in the end, thoroughly defeated. Still, gets him out the house...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

As someone who travel around the stadium during a game, i have said this from day one that the noise is vary variable dependant on where you are but have always been told I was wrong.
From the south east corner at the Barnsley game the north could only be heard on a few occasions, the west was noisier..

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'm in the family stand and from that fixed vantage point it's definitely noticeable how sound levels have gone down in recent games. It started at the Palace game and the North has sounded a bit subdued ever since. That doesn't mean people aren't singing - they are, some of them all through the game. But the stand hasn't come together quite as much as it did early season, which may simply be a function of too many groups trying to get too many separate chants going. I suspect it happens at most grounds.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I hate this expression, i don't know why but every time i here it, it makes me cringe :nono:

when the argus writes that fans 'snap up' tickets, that makes me cringe for some unknown reason

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I'm in the family stand and from that fixed vantage point it's definitely noticeable how sound levels have gone down in recent games. It started at the Palace game and the North has sounded a bit subdued ever since. That doesn't mean people aren't singing - they are, some of them all through the game. But the stand hasn't come together quite as much as it did early season, which may simply be a function of too many groups trying to get too many separate chants going. I suspect it happens at most grounds.

Hopefully things will get back to normal now that we've finally got a few Saturday 3pm kickoffs in the next few matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here