Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

north stand was there a fire drill on 85 mins?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Loyal support??

Attachments

• IMG-20121229-00026.jpg
    IMG-20121229-00026.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 335

ESU Seagull

Dec 5, 2012
I was still there, funny you pick on the NS when every other stand was just as empty

The point being made is that the North Stand continuously berate the West and the East for leaving early when many in the North are doing the same and that's not just based on yesterday's game.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Just proves NSC fans were not the only ones who were far from happy last night.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Pointless thread of the year??
Why do you honestly believe people left??
Well done for taking a picture and posting it! You must be so proud along with all your west stand cronies... Who if I'm right are normally the first to leave??
But hey who am I to judge? If you want to watch that shower of shit for 90+ mins then good luck to ya! Personally I would expect a lot more at this point of the season and with the squad we have!

Enjoy the lifeless crowd of the west stand next year won't ya!
Happy new year!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We were shit, we were totally outclassed, and the football we are playing is extraordindarily tedious.

I left on 89 minutes after the board went up. Walked straight on to a train and managed to just about make my evening plans on time.

Wouldn't usually leave, Palace away the only exception this season. Don't blame people.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I left on 94 mins. Timed it perfectly. Arrived at the gangway exit just as the whistle blew and was able to leave the arena just before the diehards.

It's a shame the team didn't display the same perfect timing in the box. Had they done the same I would probably have been there at 95 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here