Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was going in the 2nd half at the top of the North Stand near the West with the stewards.

There seemed to be about 5 stewards having a "discussion" with fans about something ?

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
That was the guy right behind me, had brought alcohol into the stand, stewards were a bit OTT, can't understand w hy they didn't just take his fosters instead of calling for back up, he didn't get angry or raise his voice and was perfectly polite to them.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Can't say whether he was drinking or not but there was an empty fosters bottle on the floor. The old guy directly behind him, who IMO is more offensive with his loud profanity throughout the games, said that the bottles were there before the game was started so the cleaners can't be doing their job properly :lolol:
Did seem a bit of overkill and I guess they had no video evidence as the stocky short steward was looking up to the control centre and must have got the message that there was none so they retreated.
It was funny seeing the line of police and stewards looking down from the windows above the North Stand a little bit after.
I guess it's against the law but they appear to be a little selective on which rules they enforce.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
They should stop that prick who smokes behind me as well in the north stand, he whinges when people stand up to sing etc .But its Ok for him to spark up.

I reported him but unfortunately he didnt have a ciggy in the second half when the steward was watching him like a hawk from the pitchside !

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
If you want a beer watching the football bring a thermos flask LOL they take about 2-3 pints :whistle:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If you want a beer watching the football bring a thermos flask LOL they take about 2-3 pints :whistle:

I tried that but hot beer is rank
party-smiley-004.gif

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
That was the guy right behind me, had brought alcohol into the stand, stewards were a bit OTT, can't understand w hy they didn't just take his fosters instead of calling for back up, he didn't get angry or raise his voice and was perfectly polite to them.

I blame the Green party the low life's. Clearly they had something to do with this incident either directly or indirectly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here