Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Row U 301-303

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Me and a couple of mates have Y331-333. Back 5 or 6 rows are full but for the odd seat.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Row V Seat 366. Just to the right-hand side of the goal, when looking from the South stand.

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Right I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask. Anyone sitting near North Stand, Row V, number 333? Would be nice to know if Im going to be surrounded by fellow NSCers.

close to you clarkey row v 336 theres 10 in our group some of them are next to you, some of us are old northstanders cant wait we all like achant hope its agret atmosphere

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I went today, the back rows are pretty much sold out in the middle, with room on each wing. the front is a little bit bare.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've grown accustomed to space around me.

Even at the Manchester City game, which was the sell-out to end all sell-outs, there was NO-ONE sitting next to me.

I heard that the ticket office never sell that seat as a supporter always puts his tupperware box containing half time cucumber and marmite sandwiches on it.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We are row U, central, two seats from the aisle :banana:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
This is actually sounding promising, I've got my presentation on Tuesday, but am only looking for a solitary seat so hopefully can get one nearer the back.

You lot better plan on singing though.

:amex::banana::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here