Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand season tickets

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Apologies if theres already a thread, but I haven't seen one for this stand on the issue.

Just wondering from those of you that have been to a presentation in the last week or so, how is the North Stand filling up? How far back can you go now for odd seats?

I know WSU is filling up but there doesn't seem to be as much talk of NS STHs, so I'm hoping there's still a fair bit of choice available...

Thanks

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Went 4th Feb and most of the back 3 or 4 rows had gone apart from odd seats.

I'd imagine all of the back rows are gone by now. They are having a policy of only the 4 back rows standing.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wonder if people are taking this "back rows standing" thing a bit far. They did state that you'll still be expected to sit down, just not as much!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Went on Wednesday. As long as you dont want to sit in the back 5 rows you can pretty much take your pick!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Right I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask. Anyone sitting near North Stand, Row V, number 333? Would be nice to know if Im going to be surrounded by fellow NSCers.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Right I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask. Anyone sitting near North Stand, Row V, number 333? Would be nice to know if Im going to be surrounded by fellow NSCers.
just a bit in front of you and 2 seats along,
row P 331 :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Im row Z seat 345 - Back Row, Isle seat, just a few seats to the right of the goal/west stand side.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought it said on my slip, but not!

we are about 8 from the back, block next to the last block by the West Stand and on a gangway 3 tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here