Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

north stand season ticket question.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Nothing you wouldn't hear at school to be honest. The north is the place to be, you won't regret it

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I wouldn't worry to much, there are loads of young kids in the North and I would imagine a 12year old will know far worse than he will hear in there.

I'm not worried about the language as much as aggressive behaviour as my son acts tough but is easily intimidated really.

Tell him not to worry. I've been like that on the internet for years - it's all about front.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
Give it a miss mate, took my boy in there and its a constant stream of F and C words,and pissed up idiots having run ins with the stewards. Not a good place for kids..

Agreed. I'm in N1E (previously N1B before the corners arrived) and I love it, but would no way take me kids there.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I think kids over 8 or 9 know the difference between the swearing and banter at a game and how you should behave in 'normal' life. My son thinks the swearing is hilarious. Although I took him to a hibs v hearts game last season and the 'banter' was in a different league. Made the Amex seem like a church coffee morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here