Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Lower Query

langers85

Aug 19, 2009
Hello all,

I started going to watch a few spurs games last season and had sat in the west stand. I thoughly enjoyed the experience but found the atmosphere lacking slightly.
So when it came to this season i decided to try and move around the stadium a bid to see if there was any where better. So when the united game came up i decided to book a ticket in the north stand lower (section 22). I was reading about the stands today and realized that this is the family enclosure (i originally thought just the upper tier was for families). Now, i have no problem with this as i will happily watch the game with out swearing etc. But i also read that you can only get a ticket if you have a child with you.

I don't have a child. I simply booked 1 adult ticket for myself (and at no point was told you could only do this with a child). I recived a confirmation e-mail, so they have definetly been purchased.

Do you think this will be a problem? I just don't wanna turn up to the stadium and be denied.

Thanks.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:
Classic. For the record, I actually do know about the North Stand at White Hart Lane, having watched the Sunderland match from there last season. You don't need to have a child with you, but you do need to beware the stewards who won't take too kindly to any iffy chanting. :thumbsup:

Harry Redknapp's Yiddo Army!!!
:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here