Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand hold your head in SHAME!!!!!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I couldn't hear the West Stand at all. Very disappointed with them, I'm assuming the occasion got to them and against Blackpool they can make themselves heard.

TBH, I think you would only be able to guage the volume of the other stands if your own stand was completley silent. It only takes 20 blokes around you singing to drown out 5000 in another stand.

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
WSU pissed all over you,Ultras,you call that singing?
WSU=old gits who remember how to SING.

Never forget,Watching football aint no spectator sport.Get involved,get your gob going!!!

The atmosphere today was absolutely incredible. North stand, West stand and East stand every man Jack of us take a bow.
:clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
From the east the most noise came from the North, couldn't really hear WSU to be honest. The east had it's fair share of singing too. I can hardly speak this evening so must have been making a fair amount of noise.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
to be honest with all of you, now i am in a quiet area, my ears are ringing. I have just cleaned them with the olive oil (ear drops) and they still ring. If this season carries on like this, it could be the start of me needing a hearing aid lol.

WSU btw...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not another one of these... Can't we just accept that once again the Albion HOME fans pissed all over the away fans... I'm sure [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] was the one who said a few weeks ago we'd get outsung by the away fans every game :lol: well that's Spurs and Donny well and truely outsung mate :rave:

Fair play. Today was awesome, as I have said elsewhere there was no West or North it was just a rocking stadium. Totally brilliant. However it did go a tad quiet for a while when we were losing!

Will be interesting to see how loud Leeds, Pompey etc are. I hardly heard Donnie.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play. Today was awesome, as I have said elsewhere there was no West or North it was just a rocking stadium. Totally brilliant. However it did go a tad quiet for a while when we were losing!

Will be interesting to see how loud Leeds, Pompey etc are. I hardly heard Donnie.

Yeh for sure Leeds etc will be loud but hopefully we can keep the atmo at a similar level to today!

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire

What a bloody daft comment you brag about how 3 sides of a stadium make such a serious noise i.e. in excess of 19,000 folk and then slag off our fookin knackered 1800 supporters who have spent somewhere between 6-9 hours just to get to your opening game .
I find that disrespectful and believe me it's very difficult to outsing 10X the amount of fervent fans on a special day........believe me we sang loud and proud and at many times that you didn't.
For what it's worth all 3 sides sang well , it was very well choreographed and your stadium announcer is to be complimented.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry mate, I really didn't mean to be disrespectful to Donnie fans who I have a lot of time for. I just meant what I said that I didn't hear you during the game, probably because I was far away and in the middle of the home support. Was well impressed with you guys making journey.

What a bloody daft comment you brag about how 3 sides of a stadium make such a serious noise i.e. in excess of 19,000 folk and then slag off our fookin knackered 1800 supporters who have spent somewhere between 6-9 hours just to get to your opening game .
I find that disrespectful and believe me it's very difficult to outsing 10X the amount of fervent fans on a special day........believe me we sang loud and proud and at many times that you didn't.
For what it's worth all 3 sides sang well , it was very well choreographed and your stadium announcer is to be complimented.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
i couldn't give a toss who was louder than who ,......... the crowd as one were superb just before kick off when the spontaneous flag waving started it was simply awesome , it was one of those moments in life that just stay with you , young and old alike bound together in a sea of blue and white .

Summed up perfectly Taybha.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Sorry mate, I really didn't mean to be disrespectful to Donnie fans who I have a lot of time for. I just meant what I said that I didn't hear you during the game, probably because I was far away and in the middle of the home support. Was well impressed with you guys making journey.

You should have been concerned if you had heard us distinctly on such an important day. :lolol:???

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
It's hard to hear the other stands when your own stand is literally shaking due to the noise people are making

North stand clammed up when they scored. Bloody USELESS.

Managers want to take the crowd out of it, tell their team to focus on grabbing an early goal, and our fans obediently fall silent.

Piss poor show, at least do a round of 'seagulls' or something to let our lads know they're no alone out there

Last edited:

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Really good atmosphere today. Electric. Not sure what time in the game might of been just after our 2nd goal went in the whole place was either doing albionnnnnn or SBTS ( can't remember ) but from
Where we were WSU block B it sounded like the whole ground was singing. And was louder than anything else throughout the game.some people around us got some songs going - well done to them :) most songs passed down the stand in a sea of noise which was quiet good. we could see people in the north jumping but couldn't hear ( not saying u were quiet. Saying u were to far away ) and then our lot got it going and it made it's way down to us :D :amex: gonna get very heated between us and Nastier away fans. Donny did try does your boyfriend know your hear. But got shouted down instantly.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
older guys will remeber the south stand newtown road was a great singing stand before they put the seats in.wsu ruffins
The South will rise again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here