Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Chat

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
H block said:
She shagged everyone in sight and liked a little line of Charlie.

and now-one can identify with her ?

If I knew this I would have got in her line of vision.

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Re: North Stand Chat

Safeway said:
Two people taken from their family in the prime of their lives?

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their passings, I'd say the scenarios are VERY similar.
You really are an attention seeking **** and coming from me that is a reprimand ..........now close this thread and shut up.

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Re: Re: Re: Re: North Stand Chat

hove born&bred said:
You really are an attention seeking **** and coming from me that is a reprimand ..........now close this thread and shut up.
why?
what has he said thats wrong?

2 people have been taken from their families in their prime...i dont see a problem in what he said?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

hove born&bred said:

Ha ha ha !!! :lolol: :lolol: Pots and kettles.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Safeway said:
Two people taken from their family in the prime of their lives?

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their passings, I'd say the scenarios are VERY similar.

hove born&bred said:

:bla: :catfight: :bla: :catfight: :bla:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

hove born&bred said:

Got to agree with Guiness Dave on this one, if anything I would say it was a rather sensible thread.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As I said on the other thread about this...

I just read this, in case there was any reason I should give a stuff about her passing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6344725.stm

and there wasn't - other than the fact that it is a sad commentary on our society that this celebrity-obsessed drivel is even considered newsworthy.

So I don't think this is a 'sensible' thread. Each to his own.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Titanic said:
As I said on the other thread about this...

I just read this, in case there was any reason I should give a stuff about her passing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6344725.stm

and there wasn't - other than the fact that it is a sad commentary on our society that this celebrity-obsessed drivel is even considered newsworthy.

So I don't think this is a 'sensible' thread. Each to his own.

Sorry I should have said sensible post by Safeway. I don't think Safeway is necessarily making a comment on celebrity, rather suggesting that perhaps its a bit wrong that people think its ok to slag her off when a child has just lost its mother.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Sorry I should have said sensible post by Safeway. I don't think Safeway is necessarily making a comment on celebrity, rather suggesting that perhaps its a bit wrong that people think its ok to slag her off when a child has just lost its mother.

Not sure it was entirely tasteful to compare the two deaths though...Agree that both are exceptionally sad in their own way, but some aspects of ANS's life (and death) make her controversial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here