Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Chat

Wedndesday evening it's annouced that a member of NSC has passed away suddenly. No details of the man's death are known and all thoughts are with his nearest and dearest. Several pages of heartfelt messages of sympathy are quickly posted.

Almost exactly 24 hours later news breaks of a famous model being found dead, also prematurely. Again, no details are known, but soon any posts of sympathy are overtaken by assumptions of it being drug-related, accusations of her husband being involved in the tragic death of her son, and even a suggestion that her death would benefit her daughter.

Funny place this, innit.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
nah trust me ....she was f***ing dodgy, she was a gangster.

it will all come out soon enough!

1066gull

Are you talking about my flouncing or is this something serious?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps it may seem rather hypocritical, but....

People can relate to TelscombeGull. As far as we know, he was a loving father, loveable guy and law abiding fellow Albion fan, who was 'shockingly taken from us'.

On the other hand...

Anna Nicole Smith, who was a money grabbing media whore, died in a hotel room. Of course, I have sympathy for her child and family, but I have absolutely nothing in common with her and this has been on the cards for a long time. Overdoses, no intention to seek help, married an 86 year old billionaire...

Perhaps that makes me a hypocrite.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Bit of a difference though between NSC Nice Guy (TelscoombeGuy - Brighton fan, family guy) and Anna Nicole Snmith (golddigging, drug fuelled and whore)

I can understand why people are being negative towards her. But of course I feel sorry for her family and friends.

Last edited:

1066gull

Sorry if I caused any offence, I really am.

EDIT: I didn't read, and really didn't know, my sympathy goes out to the family.

Last edited:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
AIDS - you really need to realise that not every thread revolves around YOU and your STUPIDITY - YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Adriodinho said:
Sorry if I caused any offence, I really am.

EDIT: I didn't read, and really didn't know, my sympathy goes out to the family.

Why the f*** post it then if you didnt know what the thread was about.

Do you just assume that any thread that is about North Stand Chat as a whole is gonna be about YOU?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Theyre both sad, but i think in different ways.

Anna Nicole Smith lived a "crash and burn" lifestyle, with drugs, alcohol abuse and had just coped with the death of her own son - all of these could have amounted to her death. She was also just someone that was in "Celebland" - that we never had anything in common with, so therefore, we cannot see a degree of empathy.

With TelscombeGull, we do not know much about him, apart from that it was sudden, and he left behind a wife & kids. He also shared a common ground with people on here - a love of the albion. I think that this would bring more sympathetic and empathetic views, as it appears a lot closer to home.

1066gull

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I try and change, I admit where I go wrong in life and hate life and still I f***ing make shit like this. Burn me.

EDIT: Please can we not talk about me any more in this thread. This is about the families who have lost their loved ones and the people who have lost their lives.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here