Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand chat......... dont get it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have to admit to have written some drivel on here over the years so I have just put myself on ignore for a while.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
People who are actually bothered by someone elses football opinions need to get a life - it's not as if we're football pundits being paid to enhance viewers football watching experience.

If you don't like it, don't read it or ignore it. Quite simple really.

So you only want people who agree with you to read your posts and if a poster disagrees with you they should not reply, who are you, the pope

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So you only want people who agree with you to read your posts and if a poster disagrees with you they should not reply, who are you, the pope

I think you've got WW mixed up with Hiney :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They have opions, right or wrong. Its a lot easier to tow the line and be a sheep than it is to put together your own point of view.

I got some flak yesterday afternoon making reference to our goalie , Wankergren which numerous other people call him , none of my posts were negative yet half a dozen posters decided to start baaing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sure there are a few wind up accounts on here but I often forget who posts the most shit with a few exceptions. Personally I can't see the fun in creating a 2nd account to be controversial or wind people up - esp as despite all the rants and rows on this board we are all ALBION!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If what i write pisses you lot off, put me on your ignore list it's pretty simple.

I tried but cos ur constantly spouting shite everyone kept quoting you so I could see it anyway :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here