Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand as good as Vicente tonight

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Whole atmosphere was brilliant last night, and top marks to the North Stand. Kept it going for almost the whole 90 minutes.
WSU was great (always is, cos I sit up there).

Like others have said, I really thought it was all going to be a bit flat and quiet last night, but it was amazing!

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
That was only because everybody was clapping the soldier leading the teams out. It was a bit of a shame in some ways as a rousing rendition with the proper words would have been poignant.

This

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I thought the atmosphere was about normal for the north, if not a bit flat at times, but I am glad that we sounded great. I did really enjoy when we asked all the stands for a song. East stand WELL DONE!!!

Shame we only have a few left at the Amex, I say we keep this trend building the rest of the way and cheer our boys on into the playoffs!!!

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
The imagesCAZ0URNL.jpg is the place to be. I love it. :thumbsup:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
'Dirty Northern Bas....oh! That's the wrong song,well done North Stand,much better as the songs came out booming,as suggested probably because of the timing,everyone spot on,my days of standing have long gone due to the body not being able to cope,but the mind is still willing,though it does come up against a brick wall in the 1901 when I try to join in,but if you listen carefully you will hear a lone voice scream out 'SEAGULLS' or 'ALBION'...keep it up and get this wonderful team into the play-offs...even if we don't make it,it has been a wonderful roller coaster ride...I know a lot of players appreciate the backing.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Respect too to the "We are the South Stand Brighton Boys", who got responses from the South West end!

Will be brilliant when we have a full home South Stand to ramp it up.

Agree entirely .. looked a bit lonely in the South but well done to all in there ... they made a load of noise for a couple of hundred or so and were involved throughout

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
From the front of G Block of WSU we said it was the noisiest the North have been since Burnley. For some reason the whole ground seamed louder, even chants started by the south end of the WSU carried to our end and we joined in.

Also it was pretty much constant singing last night, loved it, hats off to everyone.......North, West, East and South!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here