Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North London Seagulls

Dandyman

In London village.
Hello to whoever you were jogging along Green Lanes in a number 4 Albion top earlier this morning.

First N8, then the World...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whenever I think of North London football I think of Peter Cook.

[yt]uKmBvm6ReO4[/yt]

Get this in the bollocks for a start (Not you Dandyman. Your bollocks are safe from attack from me)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was running up the Green Lanes this morning, or just nearer its beginnings at Manor House. I wasn't wearing a Brighton top though and didn't see such a number 4 as i went. I will try to next time.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I was running up the Green Lanes this morning, or just nearer its beginnings at Manor House. I wasn't wearing a Brighton top though and didn't see such a number 4 as i went. I will try to next time.

What! How many Albion fans run up Green Lanes on Saturday mornings then? Are there others? Maybe there's hundreds of the buggers!

Can feel a North London Seagulls pub night coming on! All these runners must be either health freaks or beery blokes trying to get into / stay in shape. I know what my money's on! Recently heard there's some Dark Star to be had in two decent pubs in Stokey...thoughts? Particularly keen to meet you Meadey....you've always sounded quite a character!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What! How many Albion fans run up Green Lanes on Saturday mornings then? Are there others? Maybe there's hundreds of the buggers!

Can feel a North London Seagulls pub night coming on! All these runners must be either health freaks or beery blokes trying to get into / stay in shape. I know what my money's on! Recently heard there's some Dark Star to be had in two decent pubs in Stokey...thoughts? Particularly keen to meet you Meadey....you've always sounded quite a character!

You'd be surprised. I am an incredibly boring real life figure. A good few people have been noticeably disappointed.

I'm chunky but always run around to allow myself to over-eat each day. A good friend, Sir Charles, is running the Brighton marathon this year, after a few years doing the London one, and he lives in Callie Road. Maybe it was him this morning. I would put a North London Seagulls Drinking Night to him. I'm pretty much Newington Green, so Stokey would be good for me.

Tomorrow morning, uninterestingly, i'll be jogging to Waterloo and back. Followed by six buttery crumpets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I used to live off Green Lanes before moving to NW1, and Hornsey, but you'd never catch me running! NL meet would be cool... suggest the Old Ale Emporium, heart of Green Lanes and Dave the landlord is a mate despite his West Ham leanings.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
You'd be surprised. I am an incredibly boring real life figure. A good few people have been noticeably disappointed.

I'm chunky but always run around to allow myself to over-eat each day. A good friend, Sir Charles, is running the Brighton marathon this year, after a few years doing the London one, and he lives in Callie Road. Maybe it was him this morning. I would put a North London Seagulls Drinking Night to him. I'm pretty much Newington Green, so Stokey would be good for me.

Tomorrow morning, uninterestingly, i'll be jogging to Waterloo and back. Followed by six buttery crumpets.

Marvellous. And glad you fall into the beery bloke category! (mmmmmm, crumpets).

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I used to live off Green Lanes before moving to NW1, and Hornsey, but you'd never catch me running! NL meet would be cool... suggest the Old Ale Emporium, heart of Green Lanes and Dave the landlord is a mate despite his West Ham leanings.

Oh is that decent then? Good....have always wondered if it's a jewel in the mud or a big let down. Can add it to the list!

List? Oh cripes! This already sounds messy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here