Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North corners?

Should the club actively push these areas as singing sections,ie explain to prospective sth that its the popular end and more suitable to the clapping and shouting sort,could be the last opportunity to increase the atmosphere,plenty of other seats for the less excitable fan around the ground.Will the north west corner be the noisy one????

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Also, do you think people will get chance to transfer st from other part of ground if they want to be part of a bigger North Stand? And what happens if their existing seat is more expensive. Just a thought as I know some I think would opt to go back who now in ESU.

Also, do you think people will get chance to transfer st from other part of ground if they want to be part of a bigger North Stand? And what happens if their existing seat is more expensive. Just a thought as I know some I think would opt to go back who now in ESU.

Should get first choice if already a sth imo! As they say send the club an email before they cock up the corner allocation.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Condensing what's been said in other threads... Not this season, though musical chairs before next season starts as before.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Me for one

D

Deleted member 18477

should current ST holders be able to move first before waiting list people buy a seat? Yes. will they do it this way though? Doubt it.

when the ESU was made available im pretty sure people on the waiting list got first pick and those who were in the 'cup seats' in the ESL. am i correct?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'd suggest the club would be best placed to make these new tickets available on a match-by-match basis til season end

Perhaps between March and June STHs could also be offered the opportunity to make requests for a season ticket transfer for next season, allowing people to transfer stands ahead of 2013/14.

That way ahead of new sales the club will have a clear view on availability on the basis of requested moves.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I hope to move to one of the back corners from my current seat near the front of the north as im surrounded by people who do F all.

Me too.
Five of us are moving from the East Upper as we're fed up of the library atmosphere up there...!!
Apparently April time will be the time to put in a seat change request for the 2013/14 season.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Lets hope the club advise people that its the rowdy part of the ground,don't want the corners filled with the 80 minute fire drill brigade:ohmy:

My Son & I were told this week there would be no standing in the new corners because of the emergency exits.I find it hard to be rowdy sitting down and being stared at by the bouncers-----whoops I mean Stewards:eek:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
should current ST holders be able to move first before waiting list people buy a seat? Yes. will they do it this way though? Doubt it.

when the ESU was made available im pretty sure people on the waiting list got first pick and those who were in the 'cup seats' in the ESL. am i correct?

Not quite..first pick went to the 'cup seats' and then waiting list as far as I understand

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
North west corner will probably be the stand up, sing and shout type of supporter area

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Not quite..first pick went to the 'cup seats' and then waiting list as far as I understand

It was Cup seats and then people who asked to be moved, ie me, then waiting list. Although saying that, there was 5 of us that asked to be moved and we added another person that wasn't on the waiting list!:ohmy::D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
North west corner will probably be the stand up, sing and shout type of supporter area

Mr Barber doesn't like that sort of customer anywhere in the ground :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here