Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norovirus

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Has anyone had this?

pretty sure i now have it and it's HORRIFIC! just out of knowhere at work i started feeling shit and then BASH, violently sick 3 times....just got near home and another bout came on. Now shivvering in bed with a bucket and the bathroom door open waiting fr another shit-splattering....

anyone had it? how long did it last?:sick:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I wonder why it's always winter this shit comes to the fore ??? Every year without fail, the MOMENT the cold snap hits.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I don't get ill, the last time i was 'ill' was back in 2004 when I had tonsillitis in my freshers year.

D

Deleted member 2719

I had it last year after mopping after our son, it's highly contagious and can spread like wild fire and germs can hang around on toilets etc for 48 hours before dying .............so clean area of vomiting and sh*ting thoroughly to stop the spread.

I blame it down to the poor hygiene standards nowadays you only have to go into the bogs at the AMEX to see maybe 1 in 10 washing their hands and then they go and eat food.

You should feel crap for a couple of days keep the fluids going in as you will dehydrate, hope you feel better soon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder why it's always winter this shit comes to the fore ??? Every year without fail, the MOMENT the cold snap hits.

This virus is active all year round , it becomes more prevalent in the winter as our immune systems can be weakened by seasonal coughs and splutters. In the old days your GP would have told you it was Gastroenteritis.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I shit a flock of sparrows this morning but all good now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't get ill, the last time i was 'ill' was back in 2004 when I had tonsillitis in my freshers year.

I hate it when people say this kind of nonsense. "I don't get ill". Of course you f***ing do, everyone does.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had it last year after mopping after our son, it's highly contagious and can spread like wild fire and germs can hang around on toilets etc for 48 hours before dying .............so clean area of vomiting and sh*ting thoroughly to stop the spread.

I blame it down to the poor hygiene standards nowadays you only have to go into the bogs at the AMEX to see maybe 1 in 10 washing their hands and then they go and eat food.

You should feel crap for a couple of days keep the fluids going in as you will dehydrate, hope you feel better soon.

Anyone visiting friends or relatives in hospital (or residential/nursing homes) needs to be careful of contracting it too. Use the anti bacterial gel !!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Last week the Oriana arrived in Southampton and was called a Plague ship by the press, because there was about 300 case of Norovirus on board. Arriving a little later the Azura on which I was a passenger apparently had 10 cases. The previous 10 days were spent washing and gelling my hands at every opportunity, which fortunately kept it at bay.
It appeared on the ship on the second day of the Cruise, which as the passengers consisted mostly of sweaties and fat people from north of Watford shouldn't have been a surprise. Some of them must have told porkies on their embarkation forms.
Fantastic plague regime by P&O, if one person in a cabin had symptoms they had to stay in the cabin, alas any other people in the cabin were allowed to move around the ship as they liked, spreading the virus. :shrug:
Wash your hands frequently, especially after touching hand rails, door handles etc. Don't rub your eyes or stick your fingers in your mouth, and you should stay plague free. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
did you know you are better off washing your hands before you touch your old chap, the average penis is far cleaner than you rhands. I don't know about ladies bits, bit grubby I should think.

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't have any symptoms of this noro however I have had a shitty cold for the last week. Every bloody xmas its the same old thing.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
did you know you are better off washing your hands before you touch your old chap, the average penis is far cleaner than you rhands. I don't know about ladies bits, bit grubby I should think.

True that, in fact it's a reasonable idea to piss on a wound to cleanse it. Especially an axe-wound.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here