Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
died after a fall ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Agreed... can't find any mention of this anywhere else. So either they've acted very early on some info others are still trying to verify.. or it's a big cock-up..

Wouldn't surprise me if they've got an obit piece ready given his age, particularly if he's not been well recently, in which case it could have been put on the site by mistake... I do hope so. That would be amusing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mr Grimsdale, Mr Grimsdale !.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Sad loss of a great man. I remember seeing him run round the pitch at the Goldstone to Sussex by the Sea.

Yes he did write words to Sussex by the Sea - wonder if the club can find them and yes to a brass band playing Sussex by the Sea.

Perhaps the team could run round the pitch to it as a mark of respect (and warm up at the same time)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
has he gone in sympathy, with that other Big Store, Woolworths ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad loss of a great man. I remember seeing him run round the pitch at the Goldstone to Sussex by the Sea.

Yes he did write words to Sussex by the Sea - wonder if the club can find them and yes to a brass band playing Sussex by the Sea.

Perhaps the team could run round the pitch to it as a mark of respect (and warm up at the same time)

and fall over in a comedic style ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That was a great day.

Attachments

• wisdomnt1.jpg
    wisdomnt1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 744

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Black armbands and a minutes silence/applause at the next home game on Saturday please.

RIP Norman.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Black armbands and a minutes silence/applause at the next home game on Saturday please.

RIP Norman.

Don't bother with the black armbands, make the players turn out in flat caps instead.

As an extra tribute, they could all spend the game stumbling cluelessly around the pitch and falling over in a bungling comedy manner.........

..........................oh.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We should all wear flat caps on Saturday.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We should all wear flat caps on Saturday.

That would be a brilliant sight :lolol: :clap:

If we actually managed to score a goal, people could fling their caps in the air and shout "hurrah", like in one of those old black & white images of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here