Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman in the Argus

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Unbelievable twisting of the truth by Baker, AND yet another letter published with anti-Falmer undertones. He is doing a superb job of trying to f*** this club up.

I don't read the Argus but a letter from Dick Knight rebutting these allegations and implications would be very timely, given the decent start by the club and the Seagulls Party imminent bye-election.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He is going to get it. He's asked for it. He DESERVES it.

I nearly had to interview a former SE England Lib Dem parliamentary candidate for a job today. That would have been FUNE.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lord Bracknell said:
Not the same one that used to be a councillor on ESCC?

Surely not?
Sadly not. Unfortunately this guy was so crap that the boss had vetoed him before I'd got a chance to get stuck in over Falmer - entirely irrevelent to my line of work, I hasten to add.

MoH's contribution reminds me that I once sat on a shortlisting panel, selecting candidates for interview for a job not unrelated to the one I am myself doing now.

One candidate was rejected by all of the people on the panel (for the same reason - being crap). He has subsequently been elected to parliament.

PS This post is NOT off the topic of the thread.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
windbag.jpg

this is from the Argus.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Woodchip said:

EDIT: Small addition at the end....

The community needs the East Moulsecoomb stadium, for it is as close to Moulsecoomb as it is Falmer, and if it wasn’t for a petty fight I’m sure the Albion would be housed in a nice 22,000 seater stadium by now.

You may find that references to Moulsecoomb get changed to Falmer. That is what happened in the last letter of mine that was published - and I'd been so proud of not mentioning the 'F' word once too!

:censored:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Woodchip said:
E-mail sent, so deleted copy from here so the Nazi Lib-dems can't see it and prepare a reply

I can understand that ............ let's just see what gets printed!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Albion Rob said:
Since when has "not doing a good job" been akin to corruption? So he's not very good at what he does. So what, that certainly negates the need for a trip to the High Court then doesn't it.

"No, no, John, you're alright. I'm not saying you were corrupt in making the Falmer decision, merely that you're not doing a very good job. By the way, did you know I represent a rival political party?"

And how dare he refer to our club as the Albion. Please don't use a term of endearment towardas a football club you are actively seeking to kill. Please don't use this term of endearment when you are actively throttling a football club that brings joy to tens of thousands of people in Sussex for the sake of about 30 people in Falmer who despite living next to a virtual motorway and in amongst rowdy students seem to think that football fans forking out half a week's wages to take their families to games are going to samsh up the place and clog up the duck pond with cars.

Pathetic.
Great post. Baker is a fraud. Send the bastude back to Aberdeen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here