Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Cook Tickets ?? No thanks I am Brightonian not a Brighton wannabee....

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm visiting Kemp Town tomorrow evening for a friend's birthday party. If this thing kicks off at 5pm I assume that parking is going to be a nightmare - anyone know how bad it gets during a FBS party?

Oooh did you go to that party near Bedford street, with a big balcony overlooking Marine Parade? That looked well good it did.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My partner is 46 and got asked for id recently.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I've heard it was well boring.

I was looking forward to this but looking back the best bit for me was sitting outside the Volks beforehand soaking up the sun and the generally happy atmosphere.

Once inside you were not allowed out :angry:.
On the way in they confiscated my litre and a half bottle of unopened water:angry:.
Once inside you couldn't get anywhere near enough to see what was going on without being really jostled, I thought there was a danger of being held there by the weight of the crowd.

The thing was a let down and I'll never bother going to one again, I thought it was going to be a bit more laid back...like a beach party rather than a long corridor of tarmac.

I have been to far better events for that price and I think it was basically down to the location. The crowd/audience seemed to be ten times deeper than it was wide and I couldn't really hear anything that well, tried to get closer and it was even worse due to the stream of people trying to do the same and then giving up and trying to get out before it got worse.

That's how I think now and was how it was for me at the time, my friend at work thought it was great fun...good for her.

I left early to avoid the crush to get out at the end and to enjoy a pint before the pubs got inundated afterwards.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was looking forward to this but looking back the best bit for me was sitting outside the Volks beforehand soaking up the sun and the generally happy atmosphere.

Once inside you were not allowed out :angry:.
On the way in they confiscated my litre and a half bottle of unopened water:angry:.
Once inside you couldn't get anywhere near enough to see what was going on without being really jostled, I thought there was a danger of being held there by the weight of the crowd.

The thing was a let down and I'll never bother going to one again, I thought it was going to be a bit more laid back...like a beach party rather than a long corridor of tarmac.

I have been to far better events for that price and I think it was basically down to the location. The crowd/audience seemed to be ten times deeper than it was wide and I couldn't really hear anything that well, tried to get closer and it was even worse due to the stream of people trying to do the same and then giving up and trying to get out before it got worse.

That's how I think now and was how it was for me at the time, my friend at work thought it was great fun...good for her.

I left early to avoid the crush to get out at the end and to enjoy a pint before the pubs got inundated afterwards.

Lets hope FBS ENDS this on the beach nonsese and moves it say Stanmer or Preston Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here