Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker's submission to Ruth Kelly, in full.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As long as you are. This is about JUSTICE and the TRUTH. It is no laughing matter.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
hans kraay fan club said:
Edna - you're just being facecious now.
No its true - there are herds of wildebeeste and zebras which this so-called "developement" will cause to become extinct as it lies right in the path of their annual winter migrations across the natural beauty of the South Downs that take place between between September and May. This photograph proves it....

111065.jpg

This will cause environmental catastrophe.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
edna krabappel said:

Never mind Falmer, I want to know more about these musical pandas. That's an ancient Inca nose-flute, unless I'm mistaken.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dear Ruth

You will no doubt have read the peurile and childish attempts of the football 'supporters' to mislead you over the proposed stadium development.

Perhaps they feel, that in demstrating such jocular behaviour, will disguise their inherent thuggishness, and dispose you more kindly towards them.

I am confident that you will see beyond their petty gripes about the survival of a minor regional football club, and take my view that the property values of an entire village of upstanding Lib-dem voters are more important than the grumbling of a horde of hooligans.

Yours

Norman
Black Mamba

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
And, Ruth, you might like to know that I have single-handedly uncovered a secret plot by the football club to demolish the fine old pondside Church (St Nimby Without) and replace it with a massive, 22,734 bed hotel. They will assuredly stuff it to the gills with Afghan asylum seekers, travellers and Polish plumbers. As well as host the Annual Conference of Al Qaeda International.

Now, as anyone can tell you, Ruth, the only place to stay around here is the fine, listed motel that’s been run for years by me and my dear old mother. You can see her picture.

Come stay with us some time, Ruth. People say we have a shower to die for.

Norman

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hans kraay fan club said:
Dear Mr Dave

Once more the witless protagonists seek to defy justice and truth, with their lies and innuendos. In truth, the water in the Falmer pond is all required for General Frobisher's azaleas.

You will be interested to know, that the proposed stadium development, has a requirement for 146,000 cubic metres of water per day, and will deprive not only his flower beds of water, but also the wider East Brighton area and beyond.

This development will turn Newhaven into a dustbowl, but alas the football club have not made that public knowledge, liars that they are.

Vote for justice. Vote no to falmer.

Norman
Right Member
just so long as i know innit

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dear Mr Chip

Mr Fan Club, has simply allowed me, Norman Baker, Right hon Member, to access this site, through his log in.

It is I, Norman, defender of justice, that has brought you these FACTS.

Yours in truth

Norman
Right Member

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here