Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker's submission to Ruth Kelly, in full.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello Ruth

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Norman Baker. You may know me as the tireless defender of justice, who fought tirelessly to expose the truth surrounding the untimely death of your husband, Dr David.

I am writing to you now, to expose the TRUTH behind the disgraceful attempts of an Association Football Club near my constituency, to build an enormous concrete eyesore, on beautiful unspoilt downland.

Over the next few pages, allow me to demonstrate the TRUTH, of this sorry application, which will no doubt help you to make the right decision.

Yours truly

Norman
Right Member

Attachments

• norman.jpg
    norman.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 617

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The proposed stadium is to be built in the middle of the beautiful village of Falmer.

This is a picture of Falmer Village Pond;

Attachments

• falmer pond.jpg
    falmer pond.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 615

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Walkers and Hikers from many miles around converge upon this spot, with regularity. Here is an example of the kind of wonderful vistas, that the proponents of this scheme seek to destroy;

Attachments

• l_vista.jpg
    l_vista.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 622

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed, here is a picture of Falmer residents enjoying a local walk, yesterday;

Attachments

• walkers.jpg
    walkers.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 610

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Contrast this with the proposals. Do not be fooled, my honourable friend, by the lies peddled by the proponents of this scheme. This is the proposed stadium development;

Attachments

• stadium.jpg
    stadium.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 580

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The football club have embarked on an audacious 'Hearts and Minds' campaign to win the trust of the local people, including frankly laughable attempts to pretend that it is involved with 'community work' and 'education'. Here is a picture of some Brighton and Hove Albion fans, from a recent match;

Attachments

• thugs.jpg
    thugs.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 572

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is brilliant. No way will we get Falmer now with such CONCRETE evidence!

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This next picture was taken at their so called 'peaceful' march, during the recent Liberal Democrat conference. Have no illusions, Ms Kelly, anout the type of people we are dealing with here.

Attachments

• violence4.jpg
    violence4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 572

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Finally, they will attempt to convince you that the scheme is environmentally freindly, with the use of 'sustainable' transport schemes.

Look at this recent picture, taken at the Mill Road park and ride site, to get an idea of the reality of the situation.

Attachments

• park and ride.jpg
    park and ride.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Myself and my colleagues at Lewes District Council are confident, Ruth, that you will take our views into account, and armed as you now are with the TRUTH, will come to the only possible decision.

Say NO to Falmer.

Best wishes

Norman
Right Member

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is the view currently from the Falmer Parish Hall:

North:

ServeFile.cfm

South:

Aerial-View-of-Neuschwanstein-Castle-Fussen-Bavaria-Germany-Photographic-Print-C10257683.jpeg

and this is what will happen if the Falmer development goes ahead

North:

15BLAST_wideweb__430x261.jpg

South:

Godzilla_Movie_03.jpg

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, RUTH?

IS IT?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dear Mr Buzzer

It is exactly that sort of mis-information and lies by people like you in support of thi travesty, that have delayed the inevitable 'NO' decision for so long. You should be ashamed of yourself for wasting public money dragging out this dead-end scheme.

I trust that having taken in the facts, as presented above, you will see the error of your ways, and join me, and the good people of Falmer, united in opposition to this terrible proposal.

Yours sincerely

Norman
Right Member

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NMH said:
Will we have to play Fluminense and Flamengo in local derbies?

Dear Mr NMH

The photograph used in our submission to Ms Kelly, has been carefully selected as an illustration of the buildings that will inevitably spring up around this unwanted, and wholly ill-thought out development.

In your flippant allusion to Brazilian stadia, you merely reinforce the fact that a shanty town, is indeed certain to grow up around the site.

The ill-educated, sub-normal population of East Brighton will migrate towards this ugly shiny edifice, like insects to a light.

Ms Kelly is aware of this, and will certainly make the right decision, to protect the lives of the current law-abiding citizens of the twin villages of Falmer.

Best regards

Norman
Right Member

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
why did we have a hosepipe ban in newhaven last summer when that resevoir is plainly full ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Guinness Dave said:
why did we have a hosepipe ban in newhaven last summer when that resevoir is plainly full ???

Dear Mr Dave

Once more the witless protagonists seek to defy justice and truth, with their lies and innuendos. In truth, the water in the Falmer pond is all required for General Frobisher's azaleas.

You will be interested to know, that the proposed stadium development, has a requirement for 146,000 cubic metres of water per day, and will deprive not only his flower beds of water, but also the wider East Brighton area and beyond.

This development will turn Newhaven into a dustbowl, but alas the football club have not made that public knowledge, liars that they are.

Vote for justice. Vote no to falmer.

Norman
Right Member

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...furthermore, dear Ruth, only the other day I was walking amongst the lush mountainous terrain of Falmer, (UN World Heritage Site), when I took these photographs of some of the local wildlife. Imagine the detrimental effect on the Bengal tiger population of the South Downs, should this travesty of a plan be allowed to proceed.

pic-bengal-tiger-01.jpg

In fact I would go so far as to say that, should the stadium be approved, scenes like this one, of an endangered Southern White Rhinoceros, drinking from Falmer Pond, will never be seen again.

0193-southern-white-rhinoceros.jpg

And only the Lord knows what negative impact the development would have on the panda population. Look, even Falmer favourites Ming Ming and Bong Bong (seen here just by Village Way) agree.

In short, Ruth, the impact on already seriously endangered native Falmer wildlife would be catastrophic, and I urge you once again, to tear up the vile football club's fiendish world domination plans, forever.

Yours affectionately,

Norman x

Panda.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
Edna - you're just being facecious now.

Sorry :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here