Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker rumour

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Norman "I look like a paedo, couldn't give a f*** about what's important to Sussex" Baker may NOT be standing in the next general election. Reported on one or two political blogs in the last week.

Apparently the two-faced lying cuntstick may well be off on a Euro gravy train. Shame really as I'd have enjoyed seeing him lose his seat more than any other of the two thirds of English Lib Dems who are going to lose their seats at the the next election as predicted by a Limp democrat thinktank, Liberal Vision.

Admittedly they seem to think that Norman "I'm a twat get me outta here" is fairly safe in Lewes but they've underestimated the hatred in Sussex for his support for the lying snidey bastards who have kept us homeless for too many years.

Jeesus I hate that twatty, Charltonesque comb-overed smug wanker. I pray he gets aids (the bad aids too).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Norman "I look like a paedo, couldn't give a f*** about what's important to Sussex" Baker may NOT be standing in the next general election. Reported on one or two political blogs in the last week.

Apparently the two-faced lying cuntstick may well be off on a Euro gravy train. Shame really as I'd have enjoyed seeing him lose his seat more than any other of the two thirds of English Lib Dems who are going to lose their seats at the the next election as predicted by a Limp democrat thinktank, Liberal Vision.

Admittedly they seem to think that Norman "I'm a twat get me outta here" is fairly safe in Lewes but they've underestimated the hatred in Sussex for his support for the lying snidey bastards who have kept us homeless for too many years.

Jeesus I hate that twatty, Charltonesque comb-overed smug wanker. I pray he gets aids (the bad aids too).

Sadly, his place in Parliament is fairly secure. He's even been through two general elections since the planning application was put in.

And, if he intends to be off to Brussels, there's a good chance he'll get the votes for that too. Or rather, there'll be enough Lib Dem votes - and they'll put him top of the Lib Dem list - for him to bugger off there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We may not agree politically about most things, Al but I trust we can agree that Baker is a shitehouse of the biggest order.

I'd love it, really love it if he got arse-raped by Prince Philip, the republican ****.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
We may not agree politically about most things, Al but I trust we can agree that Baker is a shitehouse of the biggest order.

I'd love it, really love it if he got arse-raped by Prince Philip, the republican ****.

I can agree with you on that too.

But question is, do you dislike him or Nick Clegg more?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Clegg is just a sad opportunist in the classic Limp democrat tradition.

You might have guessed that I really, really, really HATE that bastard Baker. Seriously, I'd happily piss on him.

Unless he was on fire.

I've been drinking.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Just seen the European Parliament 2009 Election list for the Lib-Dems. Norman Baker isn't on it.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to even consider an opinion about the little slug. He's just not worth it. David Bellotti, however...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BORING BASTARD ALERT:

Sorry to do this, but one or two of the people on that side of the debate decided to try and get one or two of NSC's posters into trouble - thereby putting NSC in trouble - for less than this a couple of years ago.

Just saying, like

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Quick check:

He looks like a paedo.

He's got a combover.

He supported lying snidey bastards.

I'd happily piss on him.

I hope he gets aids. (the bad kind).

Nope - nothing libellous there.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Can;t stand the bloke or who he represents but i'm afraid his sandal wearing supporters are numerous and his seat in this shit hole of a town is safe

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Can;t stand the bloke or who he represents but i'm afraid his sandal wearing supporters are numerous and his seat in this shit hole of a town is safe

Lewes up until the Conservative meltdown in 97 was a traditonal Tory seat. If Cameron is serious about winning power then this is a must win seat for the Tories. The tory led revival is squeezing the Lib Dems, in all probability the fat lying bar steward Baker and his fellow Lib Dem liars (Belloti etc) will be confined to the dustibin of history at the next general election:clap2:

Just seen the European Parliament 2009 Election list for the Lib-Dems. Norman Baker isn't on it.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to even consider an opinion about the little slug. He's just not worth it. David Bellotti, however...

Ahh bless, he's made some new freinds in Somerset........

WANKA!!:angry:

King_Bladuds_Pigs_Launch_1.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here