Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nooney running around concourse looking for an exit?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
nothing exciting, but just curious...
saw nooney hotstepping it around the concourse about 10 mins before kick off this afternoon trying to be let out by a steward, another virus casualty?
sorry if fixtures...

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Was at the game today and a mate I bumped into at half time told me about this LOL!!!! Gutted I didin't see him!
Also Dick Knight was spotted in the away end.

God I love this club soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
yeh, sir dick almost ran us over trying to park his car just before the game, but did give us a nice gentle apolagetic wave, bless!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Noone was sitting with some other fellas just along from where i was, we did ask if he wanted to come and join us, but he said he wasn't allowed to.

He looked ok, and travelled up with the lads as Flu has swept it's way through the squad. They also cancelled the coach, and made people drive their own cars so as to reduce the chance of infecting others in the squad...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Noone was sitting with some other fellas just along from where i was, we did ask if he wanted to come and join us, but he said he wasn't allowed to.

He looked ok, and travelled up with the lads as Flu has swept it's way through the squad. They also cancelled the coach, and made people drive their own cars so as to reduce the chance of infecting others in the squad...

Tight hamstring is why he was out

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Dick tight probably paid for his ticket with the cup final money :moo:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty of ejections throughout the game i hear,over zealous stewards

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

The stewards were absolute tossers, started handing out 'yellow cards', at least half a dozen got ejected from the section I was in.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Biggest problem was the very young looking copper, working in partnership with the gorrila looking stewards.

It seems it is an offence to try and find out why the asked one person to have a chat with the m in the concourse and to try witness what they were accussing said person of. Policeman's tactic was to get right in peoples faces and somewhat abuse his position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here