Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has anything been said about why he did not make it in the squad for yesterday? Had a quick look and no sign of an injury?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Has anything been said about why he did not make it in the squad for yesterday? Had a quick look and no sign of an injury?

Moving to Cardiff perhaps?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Cue the speculation and comments on "end product".....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Noone and Painter missed the match after picking up knocks according to the Argus.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He drove past us at 1920 outside the pub by the station, maybe he was late and Gus threw a hissy at him?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He drove past us at 1920 outside the pub by the station, maybe he was late and Gus threw a hissy at him?

Gus only turned up just after 7, most of the side that started the 2nd half turned up about 7:20 in three or 4 cars, Noone arrived pretty much the same time as them. I was in the car park at Lewes at the time waiting for a mate to show up. Noone couldn't park his motor though and needed two or three attempts to get into the space.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Noone and Painter missed the match after picking up knocks according to the Argus.

Was interesting in the post match interview though. Casper, Painter & Bridge were asked about & confirmed as precautionary due to slight knocks but no mention of Noone.

I dont believe for one minute there is anything in this but.......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did see him and was gonna ask but was worried there may be a language barrier...

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
spoke to him last night at the game and had a tight hamstring so wasn't risked but will play friday or saturday

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No one on the Wing

I think Noone will do well this season. I hope it is with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here