Crossing and a tackling
Makes defenders looook lame
He gets that ball doing which he wants
Cos Nooney, Nooney is his name

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh dear, sarky twat. At least he's bothering.

Oh come on! That was one of the most lame attempts at a new song I've ever seen. That song has been sung about literally thousands of players, and he hasn't even attempted to change one word of it (apart from the name of the player obviously).

Yeah, let's make a song with three verses and a chorus instead. That will really catch on.

Nobody is suggesting that. You need about 5 lines max. But surely we can come up with something better than that?

What was wrong with "He's small, he's Scouse, he tiled Gerrard's house, Craigy Noone, Craigy Noone"?

Or is that too long and tricky for your average Brighton fan to learn? (I am genuinely concerned that it might be).

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh come on! That was one of the most lame attempts at a new song I've ever seen. That song has been sung about literally thousands of players, and he hasn't even attempted to change one word of it (apart from the name of the player obviously).

I know it's not exactly creative but I wouldn't mind chanting it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm sure we can do something better than that.

This is an example as of why songs don't get going. There's always too many people that disagree and come up with their own suggestions so in the end we don't get a final outcome of what to chant.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is an example as of why songs don't get going. There's always too many people that disagree and come up with their own suggestions so in the end we don't get a final outcome of what to chant.

No it isn't. An example of why songs don't get going is people coming up with unimaginitve, unoriginal, done-ten-thousand-times-before, rubbish.

What was wrong with the one I mentioned earlier, and that has been mentioned a few times? It's easy, it's midly amusing, and it's in a format that is often used so everyone knows it already.

Surely that is so much better than another bloody insertnamehere wonderland song?

Not so aggressive these days at 'Wall, this is what you heard

Noone likes us,
Noone likes us,
& we care
& we care

I like this, easy to sing, a piss take of Millwall and pro Albion

anyhoo heres my entry (but it's not about Noone!)

Echo Beach:
in 95 were playing at The Goldstone Ground
we really loved the North Stand but it's falling down
the only thing that helps me pass the time away
is knowing we'd be playing at Falmer one day

dum, dum, ... dum, dum etc

Mackail-Smith scores a goal each time
Mackail-Smith scores a goal each time
(and so on)

Last edited:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Blue Moon

Craig Noone
You tear defences apart
We think you should always start
You will always be in my heart

or

Afternoon Delight

Goal always in sight, Craigy Noone delight
Craigy, Craigy Noone delight

Really like both of those

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Nobody is suggesting that. You need about 5 lines max. But surely we can come up with something better than that?

What was wrong with "He's small, he's Scouse, he tiled Gerrard's house, Craigy Noone, Craigy Noone"?

Or is that too long and tricky for your average Brighton fan to learn? (I am genuinely concerned that it might be).

The main problem is that Brighton fans cannot come up with anything original anymore that everyone actually sings. I find it pointless when people suggest songs with lines and lines of lyrics when we can't even string five words together. Even brighton aces and SBTS are dying a death. The original song isn't amazing but it's a start?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here