Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone running the show for Cardiff..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really? what was the fee? Some say £1,million how much would it cost us to rebuy him? £4,million?

Seems strange that an avergae player playing for the team in 2nd postion is ripping teams to bits. He sounds like the player we need.

Not at all. It’s you who can’t face up to reality and smell the coffee.

Ok one last go at this:-

N O O N E wasn't very good for us.

His shooting was woeful.
His crossing was worse.

That's why he only started 2 games from January onwards, and nobody was too bothered.

He's gone on to do better things elsewhere, well done Craig, cos it was NEVER going to happen here.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

His shooting was woeful.
His crossing was worse.

That's why he only started 2 games from January onwards, and nobody was too bothered.

He's gone on to do better things elsewhere, well done Craig, cos it was NEVER going to happen here.

FFS, one last time at this. If he was f***ing shit then why is he one of Cardiff best players? Why do Cardiff play him 'IN HIS BEST POSTION' and why does Noone get the fans out thier seats but keep ours in now?

You really are clueless aren't you.

Where are Cardiff in the Table?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
What a load of crap in this thread. Craig None was bang average for us for over eight months before we sold him to Cardiff. In fact he only really had a good three months maximum. We did very well to get what Cardiff paid us. In three months Cadiff will be wondering where the hell the player they thought was great has gone.

Spot on...very inconsistent, crossing average...nice lad too light weight

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

His shooting was woeful.
His crossing was worse.

You know, reading through quite a few of the posts on here tonight, I think that Bigbelly & Mutts Nuts are the same person.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Craig Noone £4m hahaha hohohoho :lol::lol::lol: hang on I have just had to read that again it's so funny :lol: :lol:

What's funny? That we sold him on the cheap and would cost triple to get him back, I suppose it's like letting Murray go for nothing as we couldn't meet his wage demands but then shell out £3.5 million on CMS plus his wages. I must leave these drugs alone or is it the club thats on them? f*** knows.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What's funny? That we sold him on the cheap and would cost triple to get him back, I suppose it's like letting Murray go for nothing as we couldn't meet his wage demands but then shell out £3.5 million on CMS plus his wages. I must leave these drugs alone or is it the club thats on them? f*** knows.

If you think Noone is worth that I want some of whatever it is you smoke. We did not sell him cheap he was pretty pants for us for well over half a season.

And can you stop this delusion he played out of position. I only ever saw him playing on the wing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The thing is with KLL. He has been turned from a right footed winger into a left footed winger and next it will be a left sided midfielder and then finally a full back. Get him back doing what he does best ffs.

?? LuaLua (as far as I can remember from his first loan spell but please correct me if I wrong) has always been a right footer playing on the left and cutting in so how exactly has Gus changed that? The only reason he does not cut in as much now is because the full backs try to force him wide

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
?? LuaLua (as far as I can remember from his first loan spell but please correct me if I wrong) has always been a right footer playing on the left and cutting in so how exactly has Gus changed that? The only reason he does not cut in as much now is because the full backs try to force him wide

Call me old fashioned but right footed players play on the right and left footed players play on the left.
The majority of the time you are shown outside so that is where you want your best foot. Anyway it matters not one jot because Poyet has his mind set on tis one. Noone used to switch and so can Buckley though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here