Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone running the show for Cardiff..

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
.. Perhaps we should have let Kaz go and kept him! We're missing his spark big time and I worry it's putting too much on Buckley's shoulders.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought it was good business when we sold him but I was wrong. It seems like he's impressed in almost every game for them. I guess they just know how to get the best out of him.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought it was good business when we sold him but I was wrong. It seems like he's impressed in almost every game for them. I guess they just know how to get the best out of him.

It was never good business,couldn't believe all the people on here who seemed happy to see him go.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I'm sure Kaz will be good signing in the long term, people forgetting his impacts and free kicks like Liverpool last year??

Also we are missing nooney, yes maybe he was inconsistent but how much could we have done with someone like him today to tease the Blackpool defence to give them something to think about? Need bit of inspiration to win a game and get out of this run of poor games. Need to see how much Orlandi has to offer to see if it was a good deal or not.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
If Tadger says he has one good game in ten, then you know for sure that he has nine good games in ten. Personally I would say that is underestimating the player.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If Lu Lua was ever used properly he might look better. Not a starter but the last 30 minutes, not the last 5.

Cardiff fan

Aug 22, 2012
He's been brilliant, MOTM today, doesn't stop running and his end product is terrific. He's definitely what we've been missing, could've had a hat-trick today. The only games he hasn't played brilliantly were Ipswich and Watford, who both stuck two men on him, shows the quality of him really. At the moment he seems to be the real deal, but only time will tell whether he'll keep this form up over the season. Are you regretting losing him do you think? I can't see What's gone wrong for you ??? better team against us and I thought you'd kick on from there, still, a long way to go, good luck :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I love Nsc. Most people were glad to get a million for him and if I could be bothered I would bump the threads. Now he's scored a goal, got an assist the other night, we should never have sold him and he's the best thing since sliced bread. It was exactly the same with Murray. There are so many wind up merchants and those who have short sighted blinkers on here, it's really quite comical.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he would have scored for us by now if we kept him. My tip to keep Lualua out of the side with his early season games. Overall, in the long term, I already prefer Orlandi. Kazenga Lualua I prefer, but he has not been playing well lately (against Ipswich).

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I thought it was f***ing madness selling him in the first place. People on here banging on about KLL should be starting before Noone was a joke or Buckley. Gus has f***ed up big time but that's not the first or won't be the last either.

Noone got everyone out their seat even the dead in the Mortuary but now it's like being in the mortuary. Boring, No one can take the full backs on and terrorise their defence.

Gus don't like wingers but loves defensive midfileders. Gus is a wrongon for us and will be sacked.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What a load of crap in this thread. Craig None was bang average for us for over eight months before we sold him to Cardiff. In fact he only really had a good three months maximum. We did very well to get what Cardiff paid us. In three months Cadiff will be wondering where the hell the player they thought was great has gone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Should never of signed Kaz on a permanent deal, what a shocker thats turned out to be. £1 mill for Noone what a piss take

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He's been brilliant, MOTM today, doesn't stop running and his end product is terrific. He's definitely what we've been missing, could've had a hat-trick today. The only games he hasn't played brilliantly were Ipswich and Watford, who both stuck two men on him, shows the quality of him really. At the moment he seems to be the real deal, but only time will tell whether he'll keep this form up over the season. Are you regretting losing him do you think? I can't see What's gone wrong for you ??? better team against us and I thought you'd kick on from there, still, a long way to go, good luck :thumbsup:

Talking about the same player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here