The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Boyd all day long

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If we signed Boyd it'd be like getting two new signings as we'd get the best out of CMS.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I love ITV's experiment with no commentary.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ones an attacking midfielder and ones a winger so you can't really compare,nonney is fantastic and boyd i also the same.

Would love us to sign boyd but sadly we don't have the money:(

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think a lot of people forget what else Noone can bring to the club other than just his playing abilities. He's clearly a very down-to-earth lad, looks to be a bit of a joker within the squad and is certainly a team player. I imagine he does wonders for team spirit at times. Fans, especially kids, love him and that can have a massive impact if he comes on as a sub as it gets the fans going again if slightly subdued, which in turn can pick up the team.

I don't know much about Boyd in those respects, but have heard he is a bit of a trouble maker.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd like us to sign Boyd, McCann, Tomlin and Taylor. Make it happen, Tony!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Can we buy Boyd for 750k? No, not a f***ing chance, and yet only 60% of NSC so far believe Boyd is the better, and he has a 3 million pound price tag. Is NSC this derogatory of Albion players or do we overestimate opponent players?

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
Can we buy Boyd for 750k? No, not a f***ing chance, and yet only 60% of NSC so far believe Boyd is the better, and he has a 3 million pound price tag. Is NSC this derogatory of Albion players or do we overestimate opponent players?

No one will pay that for him, I think circa 1.2 million will buy him, he still unproven anywhere higher than championship.

As for noone I think 1 million is a good deal for the club. Barry fry etc always talk it all up, if any one started offering near the million Mark with a hour to go before the transfer deadline, your see the whites in there eyes... And he might want to leave what with cms etc

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
This Poll is unfuckingbelievable.

Some people are so two-faced. You kick off about people booing the team if they don't have a good game when passions are running high, or bitching about fans leaving before the final whistle yet voteing that you would rather have another player than one of your own on a public forum is much worse. Much, much worse. If I was noone I would be off if I saw this thread and if I ever scored against you I would do an adebayor in front of you ungrateful Pricks!

Anybody who says anything negative about Craig noone has a too high opinion of themelves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here